Quantcast

Video of one of our Favs, MOAB!

I love MOAB and I’ve never been there. roc 2.00 minutes in where the RZR rolled backwards is exactly the reason manual surly must be better than auto for driving on rocks. The only ground I’ve driven on is mud and marbles(metal roads) in anything 4X4 so you should now, but surely you must have more control with a clutch & accelerator than just an accelerator. Nice video.

There is nothing in that video the Trooper can't do. The obstical that the RZR rolled over on is called Tip Over Challenge. I went up this with my family of 5 without a fear. The Trooper is far more stable than the shorter and narrower RZR. I had to hook a line to my buddy's RZR S as a just in case because he took the wrong line as did the RZR in the video. One day I would like to try the Devils Hot Tub (obvious which one that is in the video), but I would prefer to be without the family and the rear seat installed. I think the Trooper could do it un-assisted. The next most difficult one in the video is called Escalator. The video only showed a short glimpse of this one. I believe Banjo Minnow said he has done this in his Trooper.

Everone MUST go to Moab at least once!!!

I have walked to the bottom of Escalator, left the Trooper at the top, and watch a Rhino go up without any problems. It was our first day out and a couple of days before the Rally. I didn't want to take a chance of breaking anything but Trooper should be able to climb Escalator.

The toughest one I have climbed is Steel Bender. I was roped but didn't need it.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I have done the escalator a couple of times in the Trooper. The first time I went right after a RZR S. The S had to really hit the first wall and almost jump over it, but the trooper crawled over it first try. I think now with the power coming in sooner due to the fuel controller a guy could walk a trooper up that super easy. The key is to take the right line as with any obstacle. I LOVE Moab.