Quantcast

New owner of 2009 Renegade R4

AJSmitty

Welcome. Where are you generally located? Maybe you could make it to one of our Jamborees. You sure are welcome to attend. One upcoming in the Spring of 2012.

Dealer & Supplier info can be found at http://www.utvboard.com/topic/1732-reliable-dealer-network/

rocmoc n AZ

What I would like to find is a replacement size oil filter, Fram,Wix etc.

Also spark plugs and air filter.

Again this for a 800 cc engine in the renegade.

For the next 6 months I will be in Benson Arizona.

Thanks,

Smitty

Did you read through the pinned parts and pieces thread? it's main for troopers, but isn't the renegade the same for the most part with a 3 cylinder instead of 4?

Yeah, see if they both use the same stock plug. At least maybe the plug design is the same but colder or hotter. Then you could adjust a replacement from the list for the Trooper. Good suggestion Kinarfi !

rocmoc n AZ

New to Joyner and this forum. I need info on oil filters, spark plugs, air filters etc. Also a schedule of maintance for my unit. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Smitty

I have a 2008 Joyner Renegade R2 and have a couple of parts that I have found that work. Maybe they could be put on the list for replacement parts.

Front wheel bearing kit is a Moose Racing through a parts unlimited dealer 0215-0076 retail 32.95 fits Artic Cat but I have used these in my Renegade comes with bearing and seals for 1 wheel.

Differential axle seal 35x55x8 double lip found on ebay 10 for $35

Oil filter Fram ph3593a

If anyone needs a new alternator but dont want to pay $180 for a Joyner brand. I used 14971 $100 from autozone and fabricated a braket from some old joyner brake pads and a longer belt 4pk0800. Works good. It has a 3 wire plug but just used the 2 wires from original with spade connectors.

I also have some Can-am commander lower ball joints on order. They measured close on the vehicle but I will get back to you on that.

The spark plugs are the same as trooper I used the NGK iridium plugs but don't have that written down.

I have a 2008 Joyner Renegade R2 and have a couple of parts that I have found that work. Maybe they could be put on the list for replacement parts.

Front wheel bearing kit is a Moose Racing through a parts unlimited dealer 0215-0076 retail 32.95 fits Artic Cat but I have used these in my Renegade comes with bearing and seals for 1 wheel.

Differential axle seal 35x55x8 double lip found on ebay 10 for $35

Oil filter Fram ph3593a

If anyone needs a new alternator but dont want to pay $180 for a Joyner brand. I used 14971 $100 from autozone and fabricated a braket from some old joyner brake pads and a longer belt 4pk0800. Works good. It has a 3 wire plug but just used the 2 wires from original with spade connectors.

I also have some Can-am commander lower ball joints on order. They measured close on the vehicle but I will get back to you on that.

The spark plugs are the same as trooper I used the NGK iridium plugs but don't have that written down.

Great info, keep it coming.Thank you