Quantcast

Gumball

RELIABLE DEALER NETWORK

With the new distributor and many changes in the world of Joyner It would be helpful to have a list of dependable dealers.

If you agree please reply with the name, location, and telephone number of a dealer worthy of being listed on the board. Before submitting the information please to talk to your dealer to let them know what you are going to do. This should reinforce there willingness to handle our business. It would be nice if the dealer were a board member. Your personal knowledge of the dealer is important.

Hopefully the dealers listed would be a full blown dealers, not one in name only. They should stock, or have ready access to parts needed, and have knowledgeable service people. You might suggest it would be nice if they would offer come incentive to have board member do business with them.

If you agree please respond with your dealer information. Kinarfi will pin the list on the board. We have a great network of owners helping one another, why not good dealers?

EDIT - All dealer info moved to post #2 - Kinarfi

Gumball

Gumball, what a great idea.

Joyner USA In Phoenix Arizona - Contact Brandon Deruiter Office (480) 882-9612  Email [email protected] Web site Joyner-usa.com

ttp://www.jmcmotors.us/ JMC Motors,   GONE

Thin Air Powersports in Spring Creek Nevada - Contacts Tim (Anylizer) or Amanda (Long Track Lady) (775)753-8223

No Limits Powersports in Arlington Texas - Contact Jarrad (Snowman6479). (817)695-1151

Silver Bullet Motorsports in Yuma Arizona - Contact (silverbullet). (928) 344-2117

McCoy Motorsports in Pikeville Kentucky - Contact Art (Art) or Megan (MegZ). (606)432-1556

Fast Freddie's in Santa Ana, California - Contact Nick. (714) 540-3801

EDGE Powersports in Rexburg Idaho- Contact Glade. (208) 356-8905

Buggy World @ 10350 Mission Gorge Rd - Santee CA 92071 - Contact Rich - 619-258-8770

Mountain Motorsports, 603 South Main Street, Cedar City, UT 84720-3804, (435) 867-0100, Mountain Motor Sports LLC

Cheers Mike.

Good jobs, Gumball, Brostar

EDIT, Kinarfi

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your input. I'm a bit surprised, and disappointed that more members haven't come up with dealers for the list. Your advice in the past has been first rate and I'm sure the folks on your list are too.

I'll be talking to a dealer in California and will likely be adding him to the list.

When looking at the new distributors website it's disappointing that they don't have some dealers posted. It makes it even more important to share information to keep our machines running.

Gumball

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your input. I'm a bit surprised, and disappointed that more members haven't come up with dealers for the list. Your advice in the past has been first rate and I'm sure the folks on your list are too.

I'll be talking to a dealer in California and will likely be adding him to the list.

When looking at the new distributors website it's disappointing that they don't have some dealers posted. It makes it even more important to share information to keep our machines running.

Gumball

Hey Gumball, good thinking. My problem is that my dealer is no longer connected to Joyner. There was to be dealer in Cedar Springs, UT, Mountain Motorsports that was doing a good job with Joyners but that all stopped. They don't know if they are going to get back on board. They were very upset with the way they they were notified of the closure. Kind like they were closed when they found out. They even called a customer that bought their last Trooper and bought it back from them without being asked to. Now that's a dealer you like to deal with. Great people and hoping they get on board again. If anyone gets a chance, go to their site below and click on contact and fill in a note encouraging their return.

Mountain Motorsports

603 South Main Street

Cedar City, UT 84720-3804

(435) 867-0100

Mountain Motor Sports LLC

Lenny

EDIT - NOT ADDED TO POST #2 YET -KINARFI

I have the same problem. My dealer in Tucson backed way off. Maybe with the new toys arriving in Aug he will step back up. I will update in Aug.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

My Dealer went out of business I have bought from both Silver Bullet and Edge both have done what they said they were going to do can't ask for no more than that

Like many other dealers, I'm extremely disappointed in the service we have recieved from the new distributers! I know they have alot on their plate, but I've waited over 4mo. to get parts..... and they still are not here. NOW they contact me and want me to purchase new units???????????????? Not sure which path I will follow, but I will still provide as much support to forum members and my customers as I can! I sure wish I had the support of the distributer behind "ME" instead of me supporting them !

A.

Like many other dealers, I'm extremely disappointed in the service we have recieved from the new distributers! I know they have alot on their plate, but I've waited over 4mo. to get parts..... and they still are not here. NOW they contact me and want me to purchase new units???????????????? Not sure which path I will follow, but I will still provide as much support to forum members and my customers as I can! I sure wish I had the support of the distributer behind "ME" instead of me supporting them !

A.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD I agreed

When I saw Casey at the Joyner auction, he was very upbeat & positive about the future. Said they had many many Joyners pre-sold. Hopefully he wasn't talking about to dealers. Hopefully to end customers!

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

When I saw Casey at the Joyner auction, he was very upbeat & positive about the future. Said they had many many Joyners pre-sold. Hopefully he wasn't talking about to dealers. Hopefully to end customers!

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

This is 1/2 the problem..... they shouldn't be selling direct to the public. They should be supporting their dealers! Without a strong dealer network, they will never be a contender, which is bad for the end user!

Sorry.... what I meant was that "Joyner", as a distributer should not sell direct to the public. They should establish a stong dealer network and support them, just as the major brands do. Dealer only parts and sales. This would create stong dealers and a better product in the end.

A.

Another dealer to add to the list:

Rich @ Buggy World

10350 Mission Gorge Rd.

Santee CA 92071

619-258-8770

Gumball

EDIT - INFO COPIED TO POST #2

Done. Gumball, I agree with you Buggy World should be on this list too.

Cheers Mike.

EDIT - kinarfi - cool

I have the same problem. My dealer in Tucson backed way off. Maybe with the new toys arriving in Aug he will step back up. I will update in Aug.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

I live in Tucson and just bought an 08 Trooper 2 back in May, about the time everything fell apart with the dealers. Who was the dealer in Tucson and do they not have plans of carrying the Joyner line again?

thx

Bobpost-572-001356400 1283829448_thumb.jpg

Hello & welcome Bob,

Bill at Audio 2000 on Speedway 1/2 a block East of Swan on the South side was the Dealer. Last time I stopped in he has no Joyners. If I had to guess he will not unless favorable support comes out of JMC and I don't think that is going to happen. I think it was becoming more trouble than it was worth to him. He was already a buggy guy with Toys so did not need Joyner. You will have to come south of Tucson for some riding in the Santa Ritas.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Hello & welcome Bob,

Bill at Audio 2000 on Speedway 1/2 a block East of Swan on the South side was the Dealer. Last time I stopped in he has no Joyners. If I had to guess he will not unless favorable support comes out of JMC and I don't think that is going to happen. I think it was becoming more trouble than it was worth to him. He was already a buggy guy with Toys so did not need Joyner. You will have to come south of Tucson for some riding in the Santa Ritas.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

That's where we live, near Wentworth and Sahuarita, how about you? We take the Joyner into the Santa Ritas often-it's out my backyard basically, we just head up Copper Cut.

South of Green Valley.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Let me know sometime and we can meet up

thx

Bob

I removed you phone number, better to PM each other. Not good to have you number or email up on any site. I wrote it down and will PM you my number.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Ordered one axle and two tie rod ends Monday from Jarred at No limit Powersports by Wednesday I had my parts in hand. Thats good service!! Thanks again Jarred.