Quantcast

Took the Trooper out on Turkey Day!

rocmoc

What a delight to drive. Easy on the hands since the power steering was added and quieter. Only one noise remaining, trying to get as quiet as Lenny's except for is whizzing of the Supercharger, and getting really close. The only remaining noise as I bounce, rock & roll down the trail is the rack & pinion. One way or another that will be gone in next year's projects. Finally becoming pleased with the machine!!!!!! I have a new signal light flasher and will install over the weekend. Took a ride before quest arrived and we sat down to eat. Going for another ride over the weekend!

rocmoc n AZ

What a delight to drive. Easy on the hands since the power steering was added and quieter. Only one noise remaining, trying to get as quiet as Lenny's except for is whizzing of the Supercharger, and getting really close. The only remaining noise as I bounce, rock & roll down the trail is the rack & pinion. One way or another that will be gone in next year's projects. Finally becoming pleased with the machine!!!!!! I have a new signal light flasher and will install over the weekend. Took a ride before quest arrived and we sat down to eat. Going for another ride over the weekend!

rocmoc n AZ

We went up Thursday morning to Johnson Valley and met up with bruhaw and some of his freinds.Great people and had a fantastic time.Did some night riding Thursday and Friday night and came back this morning.Invided them to come to our jamboree in April and at least one showed some real interest.This was the first time i had the trooper out since i installed the power steering.WOW,, what an improvement, even in 4x4 with lockers it really made it much easier.Gotta be the best money spent thus far on it.

rocmoc n AZ

This is the second time you have mentioned the noise from Lenny's supercharger. It made me curious so I youtubed some Aisin superchargers. Some were insanely loud while others were tolerable.

Lenny, do you think we could get a soundbite of yours?

This is the second time you have mentioned the noise from Lenny's supercharger. It made me curious so I youtubed some Aisin superchargers. Some were insanely loud while others were tolerable.

Lenny, do you think we could get a soundbite of yours?

I muffled my intake and it isn't very loud anymore. Keep in mind that Rocmoc runs a car muffler so his Trooper is real quiet. I run a Harley motorcycle muffler and the supercharger is in the background and not a bother. It is fairly easy to quiet down. I put mine in a ridgid foam box which breaks up the noise a lot. I'll try to get a sound bite but right now I have it torn down making changes. It is quite loud without the intake muffler.

Lenny