Quantcast

Alex

New UTVBOARD Logo!

Today we changed the logo here at UTVBOARD. You'll notice something new at the top left of this site... ;)

10_UTVBOARD_Logo.png

Looks good. Only thing I would say, on my screen the new logo blends into the surrounding colors making it a little less visible.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Do you mean the gray speckle surrounding? Could you take a screen shot?

Yes, on my screen the gray speckle is black, there is no gray speckle.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Admin, we are having a mulip-posting issue. Checke some of the other post, same thing. I am now doing a work around.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Sorry guys, looks like it was a backend issue. Looks like it's resolved. I set a 30 sec flood clontrol setting as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• We have changed our business name

Hello to all, and thank you for your business with us at 250UTV.com We have just changed our name to WARRIORS OFF ROAD as a result of increased business from the entire line up of HiSUN UTV's for parts and accessories.  So now you can get us at www.warriorsoffroad.com Thank you to all who have made us great.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Host Your UTV Club on UTVBOARD!

If you operate an offroad UTV, SxS, or ATV club, we have a feature here on UTVBOARD where you can create your own club section with your own mini forum, gallery, and calendar. Clubs can be public or private and by invitation or not. Every member can create a club and as the creator, is the moderator. You can even assign additional moderators.  If this is of interest to you and your club members, please visit our clubs page to start one today! Click the Start a Club button and you'll see this come up:

By Alex, in UTV and ATV Clubs, Communites, etc.

• 0 replies
    • UTVBOARD Updates Completed

We will be updating UTVBOARD in a few stages over 2018 with the first set of updates coming very soon. Everything will remain similar in terms of functionality but will bring us up to date with the software that is the backbone of this site as well as introducing some new features such as: Fluid forum view for topics as an option to traditional view Copy and paste into topics with better embedding of topics and posts New UTV Clubs features where members can create their own public or private clubs with their own forum and gallery New reactions for posts and content and more. As we move towards the spring, we'll have some additional enhancements to our gallery section, video upload display, emoji, social network connections and more. 😁        

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 3 replies
    • Changed A-arm joints

At over 3500k Miles on my trooper. My a arm joints were shot. Ordered new from joyner USA but sent them back. I felt they were low quality especially for $25 a piece. They were nylon injected but the nylon was loose inside the end. I expected more for $25 a piece.  And honestly the original heims were clearly higher quality. It concerns me that Joyner may be supplying lesser quality parts than they used to. I ended up ordering QA1 time joints from eBay for $19 apiece they are also nylon injected but higher quality. The part number is : QA1 MXMR16 Rod End (X) Endura Alloy Ht M-R 16Mm-16Mm May want to pin this in part section of this forum.

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Has anyone changed out there joyner trooper motor for something else

I was wondering if there was any easy conversion out they're that someone had done to change it the motor and trans to like maybe a chevy motor or something where parts are easier to come by and cheaper. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

By Jarrettj88, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 28 replies