Quantcast

2510 water pump will not pump

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

silverbullet

It is 70% and air pocket.Jack up back  and then slowly ad coolant.If it starts to back up put the cap back on and let it cool.Some Joyner have a tee shape on hose buy the end of block if so take the little line off with the motor cool not hot.Then try to fill it up.If not just get the buggy on a 45 deg. hill and start it up and keep filling.In the end all sides of the radiator.Should be hot.You did check the thermostat first.

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.