Quantcast

Miles

charlie

Hey everyone I'm just curious what year troopers are out there and how many miles u have on them when did u start seeing big issues and I don't mean wheel bearings and such! I mean motors tranny frame cracks so on

Mine is 09 with roughly 2000 miles on it...i have broke a rear swing arm,

1200 miles the fusebox went bad and kept blowing fuse to ecm.

Now 2000 miles...both my front wheels toe out especially badly on passenger side when steering wheel is straight passenger side wheel points out and away from trooper. I haven't looked into why that's happening.

I haven't gone under the trooper to look for any cracks since it's pretty much coated with dirt and mud and gravel dust under the trooper lol *knocks on wood*

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By donwan
      I have a part that fell over to the exhaust and burned the harness up. I can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know what the start relay looks like? The part I can't figure out has 4 wires, a red power, a green and brown wire, a black and unsure what the 4th color was. Anyone have a clue?
    • By tim hughes
      does any one else have a slipping belt on the hisun ...i put new wet clutch one way bearing new belt, cleaned primary and secondary and still get slight slippage
    • By NHTracker
      I have a 2020 Tracker 800SX LE that I bought new in 2020.  Yesterday I noticed two cracks in the bed on the inside corners at the tailgate end.  They go all the way through.   I use it around the property moving firewood, dirt and stuff.  Never put stress on the sides of the bed.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?  Help!!!

• By Michael Wood
      I have a 2018 Massimo Buck 400 with 278 miles. 
      Having issues with my brakes. Took the buggy hunting and when I let my foot off the gas pedal it pulls without pressing on the brake. I looked and the pads on all 4 wheels are all toast. The E-Brake hasn’t been on since I have had it. I am guessing it may be a master cylinder issue because all 4 pads are gone. They all seem to have worn evenly that’s why I think the master cylinder. Just got the machine used from a older couple and they said it sat for some time in there pole barn. Possibly the brake lines? Calipers? I took one brake apart and when I depressed the caliper it didn’t stay. Any help is muck appreciated. 
    • By NHTracker
      I have 2020 Tracker 800SX LE that I bought new in 2020.  Yesterday i noticed two cracks in the bed in the corners at the tailgate end.  They go all the way through the bed.  I use it around the property moving firewood, dirt and stuff.  Don't know how they could occur.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?  Help!!!