Quantcast

What's new????

charlie

Next big project will to tear out my dash and put in an aluminum one with different gages and all switches in nice clean rows. I will model it on the computer first until I like how it looks and go from there. It will be designed to hinge so it can be opened up from inside the cab. Its awfull to get at and see everything clearly from under the hood. I will probably add some gages too like oil temp, exhaust temp, air tank pressure. I will also probably put in a row or two of LED lights with each one hooked to the fused side of each fuse so if one goes, I will see it right away and anything else I can moniter. Wife wants some doored cubbys to put things in. Maybe a heart moniter for my wife for when I hot rod it like we were doing at the last Jamboree.

Lenny

PS; almost rolled it the other day. Wife said " DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR FRONT LEFT WHEEL IS ABOUT 4 FEET OFF THE GROUND? "

Next big project will to tear out my dash and put in an aluminum one with different gages and all switches in nice clean rows. I will model it on the computer first until I like how it looks and go from there. It will be designed to hinge so it can be opened up from inside the cab. Its awfull to get at and see everything clearly from under the hood. I will probably add some gages too like oil temp, exhaust temp, air tank pressure. I will also probably put in a row or two of LED lights with each one hooked to the fused side of each fuse so if one goes, I will see it right away and anything else I can moniter. Wife wants some doored cubbys to put things in. Maybe a heart moniter for my wife for when I hot rod it like we were doing at the last Jamboree.

Lenny

PS; almost rolled it the other day. Wife said " DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR FRONT LEFT WHEEL IS ABOUT 4 FEET OFF THE GROUND? "

You should have told her not to worry unless the left rear wheel also was 4 feet off the ground.........