Quantcast

rocmoc

Lenny, I found it!!!! Your next one!!!!

I'd love to own that rally fighter along with the t2. That looks like lot of fun jumping it and drifting it. I wonder how it will do on trials compared to t2. (I can't hear a thing so i don't know what anyone is saying in the video)

Edited.. http://localmotors.com/rallyfighter/

100k for one! I wish i could afford that.... 6.2 v8 430 hp very nice but i bet mpg isn't good lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just saw one in El Centro Cal on Saturday at Denny's. wife couldn't understand why I took the pic. I got to see 2 of these in the desert it was awesome. The red one the other is from the Baja 250 in San Felipe

post-173-0-20084100-1373949581_thumb.jpg

post-173-0-81587900-1373949669_thumb.jpg

post-173-0-21948200-1373950048_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Joyner Trooper Power Steering

I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU. It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!  

By mixfixdave, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2009 Joyner trooper fueling problem

Fuel pump runs but nothing is getting tô it. I tried putting a vacuum on the outlet hose of pump and it wouldn't pull anything. This machine sat for a year and a half unused. Is there a way to prime the lines?  What could be the cause of the fuel not getting tô the pump? 

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • 2009 Joyner trooper oil filter replacement??

Can anyone help me find the right oil filter replacement for my machine? I dont want to buy a chery filter. 

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Service in Arizona

Hey everyone, not sure if I'm allowed to post this here.......let me know if I need to move it. I, Buggiedude, aka Niles Treman have re-opened my home based business, Treman Powersports Repair and Performance in Gilbert Az. I am now doing this full time and am looking forward to hearing from you guys that need a good Mechanic at a fair price. I am certified in the Big 4, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki.......but i also work on all Polaris, Can Am, as well as Chinese and any other Countries off-road products. Hit me up for advise as well, I got pretty good at long distance diagnosis over the years too.

By BuggieDude, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Trooper Help

The Prick from Silver Bullet Stoll my Cylinder Head so Ordered One from China Now i seem to missing the thermostat housing and there two hole i need help identifying  Anybody have parts?? or Pictures of what i need Thanks

By Racinaround, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies