Quantcast

Alex

Detailed Topic Titles Please

Please include as much detail in your topic title when starting a new discussion. This will ensure that you receive more responses and your topics are found by our search and external website searches.

Examples:

Title: Tranny Problem

Better Title: 2010 Yamaha Rhino Tranny Slipping

Title: UTV Pics

Better Title: Ohio Valley UTV Riding Pictures

Title: Engine Dies

Better Title: 2009 Honda Big Red Engine Stalls

Thank you for helping us while we re-index UTVBOARD to be the best UTV forum/community available!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BAER
      Have a lot of problems shifting gears on a hill, anyone have this problem 
    • By Rasken
      Hi. 
      After i put on my Yamaha r6 carbs on my Joyner 650, my distributor failed, it stopped working. Then i put in a new one, and that also failed. It happens when i run a few minutes at max speed, about 60mph. Its not the rotor or cap, its something else. 
      So, is there something i can do to make it hold? What could be the problem? Or is it just bad luck? 
      Is there anyway to rebuild the distributor to make it better? 
      /Jonas
    • By James Moore
      First post here hope it is in right place as I get familiar with sight. Have a 2003 550 mule,kaf-300-c7. Put on a new carburetor  as old one was in bad shape, jet was frozen in body, although it cranked and idled fine. The problem is: it will crank and idle fine BUT with a slight movement of throttle it wants to die and when more throttle is given it picks up and runs fine. The old carb. and new one does the same thing. The adjustment with the plastic stop does no good. At a loss here. Could it be the fuel pump, as I know nothing about these kind of pumps. any help will be appreciated.
       Thanks, Jim.

• By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
  • Similar Tagged Content