Quantcast

Alex

Sections Removed

Effective today we have removed the BLOGS, MEMBER MAP, and CALENDAR sections. These were sections used the least.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ILFarmer
      Hello everyone, I used to frequent the joyner board here years ago.  I always got, and much appreciated great technical advice here.  I just purchased a new hold over 2019 Kawasaki teryx from Owen motorsports in Effingham, IL and am looking forward to delving into a whole new message board for my new unit lol.
    • By rglasgow
      New member from Central Texas. Have a 2013 Mule. Found this forum cause I have an issue with gas in the crankcase oil. Hope I can find a remedy on the forum. 
      Thanks
      Ricky
    • By 2-8
      Hello everyone!
      I am one of the many that are waiting for the Kawasaki Mule Pro stop sale to end so I can take possession of my new 2019 Mule Pro FXT EPS. 
      I feel since I can't ride it right now I might as well talk about it. Lol! 
      I am looking forward to spending some time here and sharing with all of you.
    • By Bob 1
      Hi  to you all,
       I had a stroke three years ago. I had an ATV but could not use the throttle because off the stroke effecting my right hand and arm.  I bought a 2014 cub cadet volunteer 750 efi. used with 136 hrs. on it.  After using it for about 2 hrs., the alt. belt broke.  I put a new Gates belt on an that lasted about 2 hrs. After that I checked the crankshaft pulley and it was off about 3/16" off. I relined it and but another belt on. After running it for 1 hour 3 times and tightening the belt each time, now it has been 10 hours and the belt seems to stay tight.  That's it for now.