Quantcast

New Trooper Wheel Bearings

silverbullet

Joyner Parts Wholesale.We have just received our bearings 35x65x35 SKF.

We have worked vary hard to make this deal.Well it paid off.These bearing are made in GERMANY!

Another way we haven provenwe work vary hard to bring the JOYNER community how we are commented to bring you the best parts.

Now we can offer trooper owners the best bearing you can get.No Chinese junk.Dual tapered roller bearing.

post-339-0-07671900-1449011565_thumb.jpg

Silverbulletmotorsports.net.Or call 928 344 2117

Silverbullet

I will try to get a better ball joint for trooper.

Matt

Silverbullet

We have made a new up grade for tie rod ends and remove ball joint.We have sealed rod ends on both ends.Ball joints in near future i hope!

Don't forget 20% off motor parts made by Chery Motors top tier parts.Members only!

928 344 2117 ask for Matt.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sure these bearings are a great quality, if the wheel hub does not fit correctly, you will still have problems after long use.

The chineese hub does not have the needed diameter 35.05, it's more likely 34,90-34,95. In this case you will notice bad fitment when you can firm both parts by hand already.

This hub needs a connection that ist under pressure:

Hub 35.05mm

Bearing 34.99mm

Silverbullet

We are away of the Joyner Quality.But we feel we have done our best to find a great quality German bearing.The Bearing is the stock 35x65x35 spec.I think the Joyner bearing carry is out of spec.We have checked two new bearing Carry and they both are different dimension and they are both new.We also checked the disc base and they are both out of spec.We have found a way to eliminate the tie rod end.Are next new product is to eliminate the ball joints.We are always looking for feed back that has a solution at the end of the feed back!

Thank You

Matt

Silverbullet

That sounds like a great idea.Than is one way to do it.Good job keep up the good work.Man you are fast i hope you get a good result.Only time will tell.Take a picture of the bearing and your modification of knuckle.Post it on the UTV Forum.

Thanks for the up date.

Cant wait to see the modification!

Matt

silverbullet

We have added a shim in center of the bearing so you can pre load the bearing.Lenny had posted a while back and most members just loctite the bearing in the carry Wait 24 hours and than install the c/v axle.We have the shim on order will have them in a few weeks.We are hoping that they have them in stock.We will send all the customer that already bought the Trooper bearing the new shim.If you do not know how to pre load the bearing call our tech line and they will explain how to do it.

Thank You

Matt

Loctite isn't an appropriate solution as its prevents from optimal service. It also don't solves the fitment issue.

As we use compact bearings, you can't open them for this modification. Compared to a car, things should just fit perfectly for good operating. It may work for you, as you don't use the Buggy for long distances as we do in Germany (road use) (several thousand km per year).

Silverbullet

Please send photo of the up grade you did.The bearing will come out with out removing the outer race.Only the cheep Chinese ball bearing that you can not remove the inner race with the roller bearing.You are right we do not drive many miles every year.But we have customers with 5 to 6 thousand miles. On them and that's all off road.Well you might have a point!

Nice talking to you

Matt

silverbullet

I see the bearing is SKF .I cant see the bearing to well.If you bought ours we would send shim.We check the bearing and 35x65x35 size is in spec.I did not see the snap ring.I have sold about 120 of these bearing.No complaint except these 2 so far.That your bearing is SKF Spain.SKF is one of the best bearing company in the world.Made in Germany has the best quality control.What do you think is happening.May be need to sell Chinese bearings.I am only kidding.The shim will take care of it.It will pre load the bearing and tighten the bearing to the C/V Axle.One thing is your bearing has a plastic cage.Ours is steel.

Thanks for the feed back.We are out of trooper c/v axles so we can't check it.I know years ago we sent shim with bearing.We make much more money on the Chinese bearing.We sell the new bearing because we want to sell the best parts for Joyner,s Please call me on Monday and i will put a tech on the line or just give us your opinion by email on what you think is wrong.May be to much quality for the Trooper.

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

silverbullet

We have finely found program for ECU.We can re right the program on all Joyner's.We can do timing and fuel curve and rev limiter.We are going to do our first base test on a stock 800cc Renegade .We had to find out this ECU code for our new supercharger no piggyback system needed.We have it where there will be no hoses.It will come with intake manifold. We will still have the fuel controller for those who just need that extra punch.Check out our website and see all the new things we have .We have keep prices low on most things.New stuff coming all the time!

Thanks Rich