Quantcast

RENLI RL1100 OWNERS

We are looking for an owner that is willing to let us borrow their ECU. We are trying to develop an adjustable fuel controller for the RL1100 but we need an ECU. We will cover all of the costs and you would get the first fuel controller for free.

SilverBullet Motorsports

928-344-2117

[email protected]

51 minutes ago, Alex said:

These are pretty cool looking buggys. ?

RL1100.jpg

Silverbullet

All you need is a supercharger and ready to go.

silverbullet

If you need parts let me know.Direct from manufacture.Performance parts for all Chery Engines in stock.Best price in the US.

Drive train parts Differentials C/V axles Driveshafts 800 cc 1100 cc 1500 cc. Call 928 344 2117 Silverbulletmotosports.net

• Like 1

• Similar Topics

• By Mark Chapman
      Hello everyone, getting my 2018 alli 500 delivered in 3 weeks, got it from factory in texas! Any tips or comments for the newbie ?
    • By Chris B
      Hi,
      Don't know much about anything utv but I figured out my fuel pump wiring harness needed to be replaced. Installation looks pretty straightforward, plug into fuel pump and plug in the two pigtails. Question is: one of the Pigtails on the old harness I am replacing had a splice in the black wire and attached to a bolt on the engine. Is this necessary?  Is the black wire, I'm assuming it's the ground, grounded at the other end of the pigtail?
    • By Birddog1148
      Well after a good buddy of mine shared how happy he was with a Massimo 500 I decided to pull the trigger on one of my own.  Probably the main use will be dirt roads and trails near Baldwin Mi where I have a camp.  But my town does allow them to be plated and driven on the road.    Hope my experience is as good as my buddy's is.  Behind it there is a 400 King quad that you cant see and a 86 CJ7 project and my 69 Baja bug.

• By Robynne Catheron
      Just wanted to say hi. I'm very thankful for this forum, because I recently purchased a 2012 Cub Cadet Volunteer.  I need to be able to maintain it myself instead of having a shop come and get it. The closest shop is about 50 miles away. I appreciate any and all help and advice! 
      I hope I don't wear out my welcome here.