Quantcast

silverbullet

Used rear differential Trooper housing.

Silverbullet

If any body has a good rear differential housing and would like so sell it let me know.I will need pictures of the housing.I will pay for a good one.Or trade parts for it.

Rich

Did you ever find one? I have a brand new one the only thing wrong with it is the vent tube broke off in it. Use a easy out run tap through it. What are they going for?

silverbullet
Plumber call me 928 344 2117 Rear Trooper differential.
Rich 

I have one everything still works nothing wrong with it

Sent from my VS880PP using Tapatalk

silverbullet

I would need to know if front or rear and some good pictures  of inside so i can see if i can repair yours.

Thanks Rich

If you haven't separated the cases yet, the easiest way is to blow air into the vent pipe or tube

• Like 1

I have been waiting for you to get back with me on a Ring & pinion. You never called me back. But I can send you the pics of the gears and hub. 

silverbullet

Please send it to me.If i can use it great if not i will call you and let you know.You have my shipping address make sure that the big pin holes are round and not oval.The pin whole has to be perfect.If its ok it takes about 20 to 30 days from China.I cant order just one i have 4 ordered already.Hope i can help we do not take trade in's often.I can't promise you but i can try.

Thank You

Rich

2525 E County 14 st

Yuma Az 85365

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.