Quantcast

silverbullet

New 3 Cylinder Supercharger

silverbullet

This is our new 3 cylinder Supercharger.Just drill a few holes install belt connect a few wires and you are ready to go.Inter cooler built right in included.This unit is a module.Fits 3 cylinder 4 cylinders Chery!

IMG_3999.jpg

imagejpeg_4.jpg

Silverbullet

We are working on our 3 cylinder engine.Our bolt on supercharger with water meth injection.We are getting the 800 cc engine in good shape

so we can run some test.Once we get it running good we will do some test.Our fuel management system is being worked on now.We need to get it working on this build.We are going to try to keep the price under control.

Here is also a short video about how the water/meth injection system works with superchargers. This is a similar set up to how we will be using water/meth injection with our supercharger

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bruce A. Revelle
      I have a Bad Boy Stampede 900 and would like to know if anyone sells a seatbelt by-pass for the accelerator.
    • By Volkz VLOGS
      Hi, I'm getting ready to supercharge my trooper and I'm looking for advice on the setup. So far I have... a AMR500 supercharger, small intercooler, Dolbeck EJK fuel controller and wideband. Looking for any advice on what else I'm going to need and what to expect..Thank you

• By Heck
      Just purchased a new '18  UXV 700i LE- Am looking for a set of seat belt extenders that will work with this unit. Talked to multiple dealers and they dont seem to know or understand what I need.....
      Need em to get past the table muscle....  Any help would be appreciated..
    • By Darryl223
      Got my spark arrestor installed, the way they did the exhaust for the turn I couldn't make one fit before.  Only had .045 dual shield on hand but I made it work.  Didn't get enough discs so I didn't put the cap on yet.  Turned out pretty good though.  One photo shows how it was, elbow too short to mount anything to.  Also would've put on top of the tire.

• By Deano
      My Dad has a Kubota and recently bought a winch. We have the wiring figured out, but he wants to be able to use it at either end (winch is mounted to a hitch receiver). Is there any type of inline plug that we can use instead of having to basically rewire it any time he needs to use it? It would be a carry it to one end, plug it in and use it, unplug it and put back in the toolbox deal.
      Any help would be appreciated.