Quantcast

Hahaha Utv fails, crashes

danhvc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Butcher6868
      I have a Coleman ut400, when I use the winch to raise the plow the battery light comes on, once I let off the switch the light goes off. Does anyone know if that’s normal?
    • By Fiverr
      Hi Everyone,
      I'm wondering if anyone can help me with their experience. The last time I drove any of this stuff, it was a Honda Big Red 500 and a Honda Odessy dune buggy. I'm looking at a utv for pulling a pull-behind bushhog over about 14 acres of rolling pasture. most places are risky on a tractor, so the utv would have to do the whole thing twice annually. Tractors are made to pull implements that drag and take that abuse. While a pull-behind won't be like a plow, it will put a constant drag on the machine's frame. Would I be asking too much of a utv? And, if not, what kind of specs are we talking about? Diesel or gas? Any dealer will give me a thumbs up, but...
      Thanks,
      Fiverr
    • By openrds
      www.DefendYourEngine.com
      PROTECT YOUR WEEKEND
      RIDE HARD.  RIDE CONFIDENTLY.
      Your ATV or UTV provides the freedom to work your land and the performance to conquer tough terrain. You’ve invested thousands of dollars into your machine and the accessories needed to get the job done or get out front of your buddies on the trail. AMSOIL ATV/UTV oils deliver upgraded performance and protection for hard-working, hard-ridden ATVs and UTVs. Upgrading to AMSOIL performance lets you safely and confidently push your machine to the limit.
      AMSOIL 10W-40 SYNTHETIC ATV/UTV MOTOR OIL
      Outstanding severe-service wear protection Delivers confidence in clutch feel Wet-clutch compatible AMSOIL 5W-50 Synthetic ATV/UTV Motor Oil Performs in extreme heat and cold Outstanding severe-service wear protection Engineered for use in ATVs and UTVs that require
      5W-50 motor oil, including the Polaris* Ranger*,
      RZR* and Sportsman* Delivers convenience by replacing OEM-branded
      5W-50 and 10W-50 oils www.DefendYourEngine.com
    • By Alex
      UTVBOARD is now available via the Tapatalk application on your mobile phone.
      Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry and Nokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that have activated the Tapatalk plugin.
      We have activated the plugin as of today. Please post any issues in this topic.
    • By 4x4x454
      I am starting to see more and more aftermarket tires on peoples troopers on here and was wondering what you all thought about your choice. I want to put some one mine but I'm not sure if I should go with a all terrain type tread or something more aggressive.