Quantcast

SuperMach 2010 Hisun HS800UTV

SuperMach

Hi everyone, i am a newby here and i need some help. I bought a basket case 2010 HS800UTV last month and have completed a full engine rebuild. I dropped the engine in yesterday and hooked up the wiring harness but i have no clue where to plug in the crank sensor or the fuel pump power wire so i am getting no spark or fuel. If someone could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Alex
Added year and manufacturer to topic title

Thank you for the reply, yes i have this manual and it tells me nothing about what i need to know. I purchashed this unit with the engine blown up and removed. I have since done a full rebuild and re-installed the engine and have hooked up all the wiring with with the exception of the crank sensor and fuel pump power supply, there seems to be no where for these to plug in. I could really use a motor pic of a complete one so i can see if some of my harness is missing or where to go next. 

• 1 year later...
On ‎1‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, SuperMach said:

Hi everyone, i am a newby here and i need some help. I bought a basket case 2010 HS800UTV last month and have completed a full engine rebuild. I dropped the engine in yesterday and hooked up the wiring harness but i have no clue where to plug in the crank sensor or the fuel pump power wire so i am getting no spark or fuel. If someone could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

Took some digging but have attached wiring diagram of Hisun 1000 which is basically the same as 800 (800manual I have does not show what we are looking for).

Hope is of some help. They call the crank sensor a torque sensor.

Incidentally, the early 800s had an oil pump made with inferior material and failed big time. Replacement is OK. Strongly suggest you install a temp sensor with audible alarm and stop quick if it goes off.

1000 WIRING.PDF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ric Silveira
      I like to get ngk idirinium plug for it anyone know part number.
      Thank you
    • By JakeK
      First time poster - new member. Most issues between my pioneer 700 and Challenger 700 I’ve been able to fix without issue. This problem is a different story. Have a 2016 Challenger 700 that overheated due to cooling fan not coming on. Changed both temp sensors on thermostat housing as well as radiator temp sensor. (Being that unit overheated I teplaced to be safe) Put power to fan to verify operation - works great. Checked all fuses, connections ect. No issues found. Verified coolant level and air bled out - all good. Using a temp gun I Can see temps climb to 210 at thermostat housing and 195 at rad at sensor location and fan won’t turn on. Any help on where to check or any wiring schematics for this unit ?
    • By Strongsteven
      My 2014 mule has all 4 25x11-10’s. Mule has 2” lift kit installed. I need new tires. I found a fantastic new set of 2 25x11-10 and 2 25x9-10.  Will the 9” work for the front?  If so whats pro’s con’s of not having all 4 the same. I have the oem 10 “ rims. 
    • By jsm2006
      I have a 2012 yardsport 700xlt that started with a high idle, I changed out the throttle body but it was still too high. I then messed with the throttle cable positioning and now it will run for about 30 sec. and then as soon as I touch the gas it sputters and dies like its getting too much gas. I've changed out the filters and checked the pump. It could be something completely else but a mechanic told me to reset the engine management system but all I know to do is take the battery cables off and touch the 2 ends together. 
    • eManualOnline
    • By GrimSinner
      This is my 2013 Teryx FI 4x4 LE.  It recently started this knocking that was loudest on the clutch side, so I removed the cover and took a video.  You can hear it best at low throttle.  What is causing that and what should I start repairing?
      Thank you.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By AdamG
      View File 2015 Hisun Axis/Forge 110cc Service Manual
      This is the Service Manual for a 2015 Hisun Axis/Forge 110 ATV.  It may include other years.  
      Submitter AdamG Submitted 06/04/2021 Category Hisun  
    • By AdamG
      This is the Service Manual for a 2015 Hisun Axis/Forge 110 ATV.  It may include other years.  
    • By cliffyk
      View File 2020 Hisun HS400 Service Manual
      This is the latest (MY 2020+) HS400 service manual--, it is dated December 2019, I got it from Hisun and edited it to correct spelling, add bookmarks, and flag obviously bad information (they had the transmission and shift mechanism section completely fouled up, showing the 2-speed (L-H-N-R) tranny from the HS500+ models.
      I inserted a proper transmission shaft (input, counter and output) diagram as well.
      It has a great electrical diagram I posted separately a while back...
      Submitter cliffyk Submitted 04/24/2021 Category Hisun  
    • By cliffyk
      This is the latest (MY 2020+) HS400 service manual--, it is dated December 2019, I got it from Hisun and edited it to correct spelling, add bookmarks, and flag obviously bad information (they had the transmission and shift mechanism section completely fouled up, showing the 2-speed (L-H-N-R) tranny from the HS500+ models.
      I inserted a proper transmission shaft (input, counter and output) diagram as well.
      It has a great electrical diagram I posted separately a while back...
    • By cliffyk
      View File 2017/2018 Hisun HS400 Service Manual
      As the the filename indicates, service manual for the2017/2018 Hisun HS400 and Coleman Outfitter 400/UT400...
      Submitter cliffyk Submitted 03/03/2021 Category Hisun