Quantcast

silverbullet

Joyner UHMW bushing

silverbullet

UHMW bushings self lubricating.They fit tight no play like new ones,It makes the Joyners ride and handle better.New lower price check out our website.New parts all the time being upgrader all the time.

20170418_145253.jpg

Please only post once per topic. I deleted your duplicate topic on this bushing.

silverbullet

Just this 4.00 ea.Another dealer chargers 6.00 ea and if metal is worn than you need to buy slive.

For this vary thin bushing and metal sleeve which usually wares out.That is about 8.00$ or buy ours for 6.00.We eliminate this slive.So all you need is bushing.Better handle much butter better ride.At a lower price.Trooper Renegade viper sand spider.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By soonerjeeper
      We had our second gathering for the Oklahoma RZR Riders and this time it was thousands of people that joined us for Doin the Dunes at Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. I had the privilege of being the event organizer/coordinator and running film. Quite the task. Below is a great depiction of the weekend. Including a big air completion and giant train ride through the dunes.

• By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By kids250strike
      Hello, I need to replace the front plastic grill and fender flare on my kids Strike 250, I have had no luck finding them anywhere.  Anybody know of any new or used for sale?
      (kids got in a head on collision with a RZR 170)

• By Jonathan Wallace
      I have 2015 can am maverick 1000r xds turbo. It sat for a month and everything was fine when I parked it. I went to start it last weekend and the check engine light popped up and the check DPS code scrolls across the dashboard.
    • By Karla Phelps
      A arm bushings needed for a 650 Joyner 2005
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By silverbullet
      Silverbullet
      Last 6 days left for rear differential 1100 Trooper,Renegade 800 & 1100 cc ,650 commando.We up grade them in our own shop.12.9 hardware back lash set pin spot welded.750.00. Most priced at 850.00 with just the Chinese up grade.Poor quality hardware. Silverbulletmotorsports.net 928 344 2117