G'day guys, been awhile since I posted in here, Great to see some of the old faces still here especially Kinarfi. I thought I'd give a bit of support to Kymco as these machines are really gaining popularity now and we are supporting them with aftermarkets parts where we can. Like CF Moto, they have broken through into the North American limelight now. Jeff, I'm not to sure that you know Lenny's wife and I have gone our own ways now and I've hooked up with another partner from Missouri. Kurt Driemeyer has his own company too that builds Body Armor for Kymco's and Arctic Cats. Between Kurt and I we pretty much have you covered for Windshields, Roofs, Doors, Back Panels, Front and Rear Bumpers, Tree Kickers, Bed Rails, Tires, Wheels and much more. So if you need one of these accessories, check out Pacific Eagle UTV, Off Road Body Armor and Powersports Megamall. We cover most makes and models

Cheers, BrostarKymcoPSMMlogo.png.9fc34b23290a9ec293aacff9285587a0.pngPEUTVlogowall.thumb.png.4c1e8ccbde8ec8a7b43c936e318ce011.pngORBAkymcopeutvlogo.png.b2c63a4f0bde692ffd5a0bfdfadb488b.png

• Like 2

On 9/27/2017 at 1:07 AM, Travis said:

I noticed they sell for Kawasaki, what kind of products do y'all sell? Parts? Or just enclosures?

Hi Travis, well you asked for it.  We sell Cabs, Windshields, Tops, Doors, Lexan Back Windows, Wheels, Tires, Skid Plates, Drive & Suspension, Winches, Gauges, Mirrors, Fire Extinguishers, Grab Handles, Off Road Sound Systems and much more. We also have a lot of farm implements for all UTVs and larger ATVS like  Plows, Rotary Brooms, Sleds, Snow Blowers, Ski Track Makers, Spreaders, Bale trailers,Plow buckets, Push brooms, Flail mowers, Cultivators, Disc harrows, Graders, Landscape rakes, Trailers, Trailer Accessories, Two-bottom plows, Log Haulers, Log Splitters, Timber Trailers and Wood Chippers. Sorry about the late reply. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, brostar said:

Hi Travis, well you asked for it.  We sell Cabs, Windshields, Tops, Doors, Lexan Back Windows, Wheels, Tires, Skid Plates, Drive & Suspension, Winches, Gauges, Mirrors, Fire Extinguishers, Grab Handles, Off Road Sound Systems and much more. We also have a lot of farm implements for all UTVs and larger ATVS like  Plows, Rotary Brooms, Sleds, Snow Blowers, Ski Track Makers, Spreaders, Bale trailers,Plow buckets, Push brooms, Flail mowers, Cultivators, Disc harrows, Graders, Landscape rakes, Trailers, Trailer Accessories, Two-bottom plows, Log Haulers, Log Splitters, Timber Trailers and Wood Chippers. Sorry about the late reply. 

THANKS! As soon as i get done rebuilding mine, we're going to turn a workhorse out of it!

Thought I would jump in there as I have been doing business with "off road body armor" and recently "pacific eagle"....these two companies have merged and both are a real pleasure doing business with. Having spoke directly to the head people all my questions were answered in depth.  They even went as far as to send pics along with explanations to answer any questions I had. Already have the bumpers and tree kickers, well made and has saved my machine on a number of occasions this past summer. Just ordered the cab enclosure for this winter, will let all of you know how this goes. If things are as good as the products I already have it will be a winner..

• Like 1