Quantcast

2011 yardsport ys 400

johnney

• 2 months later...

Well, I know a little about these clutches. are you still having issues with them? And if so, what is happening to the wet clutch. and second, are you having any issues with the outer clutches at all? When you replaced the clutch, did you use an OEM clutch or an aftermarket one? Did you replace the one way bearing as well. and when you replaced the clutch, did you replace the outer clutch drum?

Matt

The Yardsport YS400 is a mix of parts from the Yamaha parts bin. The manufacture is HiSUN, who also happens to manufacture parts for Yamaha and more OEM's. The bottom end is basicaly the same as the Yamaha 350 Grizzly/Bruin. The top end is more of less off of a Yamaha Kodiak 400, early 2002 style. I would start by using OEM Yamaha parts for the clutch. 2007-2011 Yamaha Grizzly 350 wet clutch. the parts are of higher quality than the Chinese counterparts. This might be part of your problem. They bolt right on and will work and last much better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JakeK
      First time poster - new member. Most issues between my pioneer 700 and Challenger 700 I’ve been able to fix without issue. This problem is a different story. Have a 2016 Challenger 700 that overheated due to cooling fan not coming on. Changed both temp sensors on thermostat housing as well as radiator temp sensor. (Being that unit overheated I teplaced to be safe) Put power to fan to verify operation - works great. Checked all fuses, connections ect. No issues found. Verified coolant level and air bled out - all good. Using a temp gun I Can see temps climb to 210 at thermostat housing and 195 at rad at sensor location and fan won’t turn on. Any help on where to check or any wiring schematics for this unit ?
    • By IslandHopper
      Can anyone tell me if their MSU 500 or 700 fuel pump and injector cycle when you turn the key on? This will help me rule out the Crank Position Sensor as a problem.
      I just bought this non-running and the service manual is not much help.
      Thanks
    • By GrimSinner
      This is my 2013 Teryx FI 4x4 LE.  It recently started this knocking that was loudest on the clutch side, so I removed the cover and took a video.  You can hear it best at low throttle.  What is causing that and what should I start repairing?
      Thank you.

• By W B
      Is anyone in this forum running the EH65  Subaru twin engine with two barrel carb?  Needing some help with wiring issues. Give me a shout if willing to discuss my headache.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Jeff C
      Hi out there. I have a 2006 Treker 4410  that needs new rear CV axles. I having trouble finding them. Does anyone know if they match to another manufacturer?  Spline is 18 wheel side and 24 on diff.
      Thanks