Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• FOR SALE: 2014 Joyner Trooper T2 - Only 56 Miles - TONS of Extras!!!

2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc. (See Links Below) Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

By Skrtcsr, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Miles

Hey everyone I'm just curious what year troopers are out there and how many miles u have on them when did u start seeing big issues and I don't mean wheel bearings and such! I mean motors tranny frame cracks so on

By charlie, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 22 replies
    • 2008 Joyner Commando c2 value, 9 miles on it?

I just inherited a green 2006 maybe 2008 I am not sure Joyner Commando C2 from my father in law's estate, looks to be fully loaded, winch etc. It has 9 miles on it, which are the miles that he had on it when he brought it home apparently from the dealer. It has been stored in a climate controlled garage, and is in brand new condition. Apparently was supposed to be purchasing a big whitetail lease and snagged the Joyner for that purpose, and the farm lease fell through. I have no interest in keeping this, and want to list it forsale on the local forums and craigslist, etc. What is the MOST I could sell this for? Winter/Snow/Deer hunting season is in..I was thinking atleast 7500? Figure he paid over 9k for it..

By slickcav, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • For Sale: 2009 Renegade R2 - 107 miles - Basically New - $5,500

2009 Joyner Renegade R2 4x4 UTV $5,500. Located in Houston, TX. I could potentially deliver within 150 miles, but you'll have to cover trailer rental and gas. This unit is in brand new condition. I don't think it's ever even been off road. There's one small scratched area on the hood, but that's it. Mechanically, it's 10/10. 107 miles on the odometer. It was previously owned by a cop who used it shortly for security patrol. I bought it for a business that never got off the ground. I need to get rid of it, so my loss is your gain. I have this priced aggressively, as I want it to go quick. I'll accept offers, but serious low balls will not get responded to. I have the title in hand. Reply with any questions and I'll answer in the thread. Thanks for looking. Pictures at this link: https://picasaweb.google.com/116648633969850632428/2009JoynerRenegade

By Magnus444, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2009 Suzuki King Quad 750 - 4x4 Loaded 450 Miles - $2900

THIS IS A 2009 Suzuki King Quad 750 - 4x4 AXI. Asking price: $2900. This is the advantage CAMO edition. Has ITP Wheels and tires and is immaculate, 2500 Warn RT 25 Winch, and a rear seat. 4X4 and is fully automatic. Is a super clean that needs nothing. Fuel injected 4-STROKE. Contact me for more info or pictures at: [email protected]

By Todd Lyons, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 1 reply