Quantcast

What is this header from??

It's probably a custom built header.  The Chery 800 cc engines didn't come with headers according to the Sand Viper and Renegade parts manuals.  It will probably bolt up to the 800 cc engine but as for the tubes, you may or may not have a clearance issue to deal with depending upon what UTV it came from.  There are many brands of UTVs that use the Chery 800 cc engine.  John Deere 825i uses it.  If it's a 3-cyl 800(812)cc engine, it's most likely the Chery engine.  Go to Offer Up and ask the seller (Alex) about it.  He would or should have the info you need.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By Stan Morton
      My 2018 XG-850-SL starter died yesterday. The old part number from Kubota is E7153-11732 which has been superceed by part # EG881-63010. I am looking for an aftermarket starter because the Kubota retail price for the starter starts at $550 and upwards toward $850.  If anyone has gone down this road before and has found an aftermarket starter ~ please share with me. We own a ranch and this thing is used every single day and is sorely missed when it is down for maintenance.  Kind Regards, ~ Stan
    • By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By Travis
      Many people have issues with the kawasaki FJ400 engine  fouling out spark plugs, after  working on a  few FJ engines and 600 series Mule's with this issue,  i can say the fix for this issue is using a slightly hotter spark plug... the factory recommends a BPR6ES NGK plug.... the Number in NGK plugs represents its heat range and somewhat odd, the lower the number the hotter the plug, at least as far as NGK is concerned. If you have  a Mule fouling spark plugs try installing a NGK BPR4ES spark plug.
      FROM NGK
      A hotter heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a longer heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, more heat stays in the ceramic firing end and less is dissipated to the engine. A colder heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a shorter heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, less heat stays in the ceramic firing end and more is dissipated to the engine. For a spark plug to function properly, it must have a tip temperature high enough to burn off carbon deposits (self-cleaning) and avoid fouling, while remaining low enough to avoid overheating the ceramic firing end and pre-ignition.
    • By CYJSP2009
      Dear Joyner owners
      Any one who is looking for below Joyner parts please send email to casey from Leaf Asia  ( please send to [email protected] and cc to casey2leafasia.biz & [email protected])
      Currently, we have supply below parts: 
      1.  cv axles, cv rebuild kits, cv boots
      2.  Differentials and differential ring and pinion set
      3. Cables, 
      4. Brake parts
      5. Engine parts
      6. Other parts. 
      We will provide better price, close follow up ... 
      We can arrange productioni for parts that we can collect demands from customers  
      Have a good weekend
      Casey /  Leaf Asia 
      2023-11-17