Quantcast

STIHLMAN

KYMCO UTV'S

THANKS FOR THE INFO. brostar.......WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 31 YEARS AS A STIHL,HUSQVARNA AND SHINDIAWA ( OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT DEALER ) AND KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

I have been a Kymco owner since 2015, have a 450i UTV, been an excellent machine, dealer has been great.. No issues in 20 months of ownership. Been on some pretty knarly trails and the machine performed flawlessly, even pulled out a few Polaris machines.  Factory service is rated one of the best in the industry, they even have a USA factory where help can be had if needed. When you compare actual features and equipment you can save about 1500 from buying a brand name....Kymco is fast becoming a brand name with their reputation for quality and reliability.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Would you buy another Kymco

To those of you that already own a Kymco - Would you buy another? Why or why not?   Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk    

By KeithStone76, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2018 KYMCO Hunter Edition ATV and UTVs Unveiled

For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter. We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful. So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look. Read more Here

By Travis, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2012 Kymco UXV 500i axle

any ideas from you guys where I can buy a after market right rear axle? thanks

By boydog40, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • KYMCO UXV Accessories

G'day guys, been awhile since I posted in here, Great to see some of the old faces still here especially Kinarfi. I thought I'd give a bit of support to Kymco as these machines are really gaining popularity now and we are supporting them with aftermarkets parts where we can. Like CF Moto, they have broken through into the North American limelight now. Jeff, I'm not to sure that you know Lenny's wife and I have gone our own ways now and I've hooked up with another partner from Missouri. Kurt Driemeyer has his own company too that builds Body Armor for Kymco's and Arctic Cats. Between Kurt and I we pretty much have you covered for Windshields, Roofs, Doors, Back Panels, Front and Rear Bumpers, Tree Kickers, Bed Rails, Tires, Wheels and much more. So if you need one of these accessories, check out Pacific Eagle UTV, Off Road Body Armor and Powersports Megamall. We cover most makes and models   Cheers, Brostar

By brostar, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies