Quantcast

Detbohica

Create a link to view last post read in Forum

Could in be possible to create a link to go to the last post you read in a forum, this is helpful once the forum gets into multiple pages, otherwise you are scanning (re-reading) trying to figure out where you left off.

Could in be possible to create a link to go to the last post you read in a forum, this is helpful once the forum gets into multiple pages, otherwise you are scanning (re-reading) trying to figure out where you left off.

I think I know what you mean and I would suggest just using the back button on your browser. Mine has < for back one page and a > for forward one page and an arrow down to list several past pages.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about at Race Desert RDC

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52151

On this page you can click on View First Unread, and it will jump you to the point of the last page you were on previously, it is helpful with multiple pages. Example I had previously read the first 6 pages, and today when I entered this forum I clicked on this link and it took me to the first new post of that thread

age 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

View First Unread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Toup
      There is a lot of great info also being passed around on this FB page of anyone is interested.  This is where I found the post for the real-time software and reader. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187829158450490/?ref=share

• By Argretez
      What's up guys. Just got my n2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat x1000 and just here to find out things about this forum as well as get advice or help from guys that know more than me. 
      Thanks
    • By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By 2017 Massimo Warrior
      ABSOLUTELY THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!
      I purchased a Massimo Motors Warrior 700 UTV directly through the company. This unit was listed for sale on Ebay as a company demo with only 77 miles. Prior to bidding on the item, I messaged them through EBay and asked if there was "anything wrong with it and if everything worked properly". I was assured in writing that everything on the UTV was operational AND that it would be inspected before shipping. I also called the number that was in the EBay listing to verify that everything was operational and to make sure the item could be delivered to my land in Missouri. I made it VERY clear that I was not interested in bidding on the item if those two things were not acceptable. I was assured over the phone that everything was operational, that it would be inspected prior to shipping and that delivery to my land in Missouri was perfectly fine.
      It was not delivered to the address agreed to by their contact listed in the EBay listing. And when it was received, there were multiple items that were not operational. Items that were defective when it arrived include a headlight, a backup light, both horns, the horn wiring and the parking brake.  They refused to even supply me with replacements for all the defective parts. In response to the BBB, Dave said it was sold without a warrantee.  The listing very clearly stated 180 day warrantee for parts.
      In addition, the windshield that was clearly shown on many photos on the listing was not delivered with the UTV. That's correct...THEY STOLE THE WINDSHIELD before shipping the unit to me. The first representative from Massimo Motors told me multiple times that “the company will make things right for me”. He did supply me with a couple parts; which I installed myself. Later, he told me that he is no longer with the company. Dave, the new contact never offered any reasonable solution to any of the remaining issues.
      His solution to STEALING THE WINDSHIELD was for me to fabricate one myself.
      Unbelievable experience. See files attached.
      Hope this helps others from making a BIG MISTAKE.
      See photos attached for proof.
      If this help, please let my “buddy” at Massimo know why you aren’t buying one.  Here’s his info:
        [email protected]

• By Joel Goldsney
      Wasn't sure exactly how to title this thread as I have a few issues with my newly acquired hisun UTV. Hopefully going to consolidate all the issues in one thread. 
      I purchased from a guy who  had rebuilt the engine  replaced the fuel pump as well as re-done the front end. He had the unit running and driving when it quit and would not start. He got frustrated and decided no more projects and sold it to me.  Unit is in excellent condition physically.....hardly any scratches on the plastics. All in all its a good unit with the following issues/symptoms
      1) Mis fire and stalling out when revved
      Well as you can see by the title of the first issue I managed to get the unit running.  Seems that the battery was very weak. I charged the unit and it fired up fine.  The engine seems to stutter and misfire when revved and once the unit warms up it stalls out. I think it's a fuel issue as if I give it a shot of ether it starts back up.  
      Additional Note: Revving engine in Neutral  seems to cause indication to flicker and occasionally the reverse light comes on  which seems to kick in the reverse rev limiter. Have also hade this happen when driving around. Reverse Light flickers and revs get cut. 
      2) Fuel line configuration.
      When he replaced the fuel pump he got creative with the tubing and removed the "small fuel tank" 
      (See pictures)
      Not sure  what the purpose of this tank is but would love some pictures of a stock set up so I can  put everything back together correct.

3) Issues engaging in gear
      The unit seems to have issues going in to gear...I will move the shifter in place  but the gear won't engage and the lights don't indicate correct. It takes a few tries to engage and sometimes it grinds a bit 
      4) Rack and pinion slipping
      This problem is probably a simple replacement fix...when turning to the right with the vehicle not moving the steering just slipps and turns without turning the tire. I believe I just need to replace the rack and pinion but if there is something else please let me know.
      Any insight or tips on resolving any of these issues would be much appreciated.