Quantcast

Seat Covers

Travis

• Similar Topics

• By J Gill
      any suggestions? my 2019 mule sx fi wont idle down completely, I have to lift the box and flick the throttle lever and it comes back down.
    • By OviV
      Has anyone found aftermarket side mirrors that work with angled bars on the 800sx other than the super expensive factory ones?
    • By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • By Brian Owens
      I put a deposit on a mule sx xc about a month ago. The dealer said Kawasaki told them to tell the customer there would be a 4-12 week waiting period for delivery.  Do any of you have any insight what the actual delivery wait  time may be?  I live in Tennessee.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Travis
      No more tarping her everytime it rains.......
      4 4X4X8's, i wanted to use 10 footers, but Lowe's was fresh out so i tamped in 8 footers..., 2 12 foot 2x4's, and 4 2x4's.... i plan on adding some corner braces to help with any sagging that might occur.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Travis
      This is a complete service manual for the Kawasaki Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics  covered include Brakes, Steering, Electrical system, suspension and fuel system. As well as engine repair procedures and Transmission/Final Drive procedures.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
      If you need more information about the engine this manual linked below is chock full of information.
      Thanks goes to @cliffyk for getting these files all  into one PDF format for uploading.
    • By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Complete service manual
      This is a complete service manual for the Kawasaki Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics  covered include Brakes, Steering, Electrical system, suspension and fuel system. As well as engine repair procedures and Transmission/Final Drive procedures.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
      If you need more information about the engine this manual linked below is chock full of information.
      Thanks goes to @cliffyk for getting these files all  into one PDF format for uploading.
      Submitter Travis Submitted 04/18/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By rmissildine
      Hello all.  I'm new to the forum and have read all the posts I could find concerning the 550 Mule, so far no one with my problem. So, I'll give it a go and hopefully get an answer.
      I got this mule about three years ago, had to do some minor repairs, and it's been a great machine. Last fall, I noticed an oil leak coming from the left side around the crankcase cover.  I was able to slow the leak considerably, but it still leaked.  I never had the time to tear it down due to work. I retire in March of this year and decided to fix it with a new cover gasket. I ordered a new gasket and crankshaft seal and while waiting for them to arrive, I began the tear down and cleaning of the mating surfaces.  Got the seal and gasket installed and the cover back on and torqued. Decided to crank it up and let it idle a bit to check for any oil leaks before I put the converters back on. Fired right up, let it idle for about 10 minutes, no leaks. I'm happy at this point...
      Next day, installed the inside converter cover, new belt and converters, not the outside cover though. I wanted to see how the new belt was going to work out. I still had the rear end jacked up so it wouldn't move.  Guess what, it wouldn't start up. Cranked over like always, just wouldn't start... Now I'm bummed. So I start checking gas, spark and everything is good. Even tried a squirt of starting fluid, and it did fire a couple of times but no start. Now I'm even more bummed. Time for a break.
      Now I've worked on everything from small engines to tractors and have never had this problem.  After a little thought I decided to run a compression test. The repair manual lists 115 - 178 psi as the correct range, I had 30 psi!!!!! What in the world happened over night. I did spray a light oil into the cylinder and it came up to about 60 psi but that was all I could get. I checked the valve clearances, their good.
      Sorry for the long post, but I hope someone can point me in the right direction cause I really like this little machine.
      Thanks for your help,
      Roger
    • By Yasgur
      I'm embarrassed to say but I'm 58 years old and I never changed drum brakes before lol.  I have my mule that won't hold fluid. when I drive at top speed my brakes don't work.  I can let off the gas and stop ok so that is all that I have been doing.  There doesn't seem to be any leaks around maser cylinder.  I'm dreading that I will screw something up trying to change the brakes.  They have never been serviced. Only oil, fuel and air filter maintenance.  I looked on youtube but no videos of this model online.  I feel capable to do the job based on videos that I have seen with other drum changes.

My question here is what advice can you give me on this job?  What to look for and is it just a drum replacement kit that I need?  Do the cylinders come with it?  I'm assuming that's where they are leaking at although I see no evidence of leaking from the OUTSIDE of the hub.  My Kawasaki  dealer estimates 7-800 dollars to repair without having seen it.  I can't pay that but I'd like to try it myself.  What I DON'T want to have happen is that I pull the hubs and screw it all up and not be able to put it back together.

Thanks in advance. And don't laugh
      Jeff

• By Shad
      Hey y'all, just finished replacing my rear right axle on my 99 mule 550. The old one teeth rounded out where the brake drum grabs it.  But now i can't get the drum to seat on the new axle far enough,  yes i put axles side by side,  identical,  i can reverse the drum and it slides right on the axle so i know it goes on fine.  It's a really bad design anyways with such a tiny line of teeth to rely on to drive the wheel.  Does anyone know if the new brake drums have deeper teeth to grab more of the axle?? Or any ideas why im having a hard time with this damn thing? 
  • Gallery Images