Quantcast

2019 Ranger 570 Mid-Size EPS Lightbar

BisonPA

If it's near the top of the allowed amp draw. You might have to leave the engine running while in use. Just like when using a winch. Depending on your intended use, you could also look into an auxiliary battery to guarantee an engine start. There's also having separate lights, that don't draw as much, that you could leave on for an area light when parked, instead of the light bar. That would be preferable in any case, to a blinding light bar while stopped/ working. My suggestion would be both. If the utv has a regular car type alternator. You might get an alternator shop bump up the output. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 can am maverick trail 1000 4x4  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324827257531?

• By Josh Lounder
      I acquired an older HISUN BIG BUCK 500 that hasn't run in years.  Little elbow grease and she's running.  I have a few more parts to switch out but when revving the engine over 4K the r light starts blinking.  After googling and seeing other people I replaced the rev limit switch under the air box and found the same issue.  I traced the green and white stripe wire back to the computer module and found no breaks in the wire and cleaned the connectors.  Still same issue.  I then cut the wire right at the plug and grounded it directly to the battery.  I can now rev over 4k rpm however the light still blinks and when in reverse the light no longer lights up.  Anyone else run into this?  Can R light blinking mean something else.....HELP, what am i missing?????
    • By EVSupport
      Sector E1 12v battery. Just been doing a Li ion conversion on a customers E1, and with the old pack disconnected (DC to DC runs all the while with pack connected) the 12v battery was showing 4v. Its worth shutting off the main pack occasionally (big red button near your right leg on UK spec machines)  and checking the 12v battery. Once the pack is off measure the 12v battery with a multimeter, its under the opening beneath the drivers seat behind the drivers legs. . Its important if you use the winch, as the DC to DC isnt man enough on its own to power the winch under load. Its important for me as I need a decent 12v supply to run the Electronics on the conversion. The battery is a YTX20L-BS
    • By johnpeter
      2019 Can-am Maverick X3 XMR Turbo R On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255167851556?

• eManualOnline
    • By johnpeter
      2018 Can-Am X3 XMR Turbo On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/185085863208?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Mainesxs
      How do the intimidator gc1k compare to the Polaris ranger 1000 and can am defender hd10?
    • By Jeff Hewitt
      I have a 2020 polaris ranger 1000s I want to replace ujoints with greasable ujoints can anyone part# I can use to find one? Any info would be appreciated 
    • By Tim Hays
      Looking for a list of error codes for Polaris ranger 800 EFI 2013  use to have it stored got a new phone  lost it any help please
    • By Logan
      Ok so I have a Polaris ranger xp 08 I think . I started it up no problem( never had any ) drove it out of the garage about 15 feet and let it idle for about 5 mins . Then it started to sputter , gave it some gas and it stalled out. Tried to start it a couple times but wouldn’t go. I figured gas was low, put some in but same thing . So I got the ether and took the air filter off sprayed it in and it fired right up but would stall out instantly.  So I tried it again and gave it some gas but same thing . Next I just sprayed and jus got enough to gas it back into the garage . But then I saw flames coming out of the air intake . Was able to put it out quick ( 10 seconds) just by blowing on it . Before anyone says to much starting fluid I know a little goes a long way . I didn’t hold it down and jus spray , only a quick burst twice before stalling out . But where do I go from here ? Engine not getting enough gas ? But then why was I able to start/drive/ and idle at first ? Now I can’t even get it started . Let me know what you think.
    • By Susan Thompson
      Hi everyone, new to UTV life. My 2010 500 EFI has problem with re setting  maintained light and also hour meter. Have read manual and cannot find out how to re set after oil change.