Quantcast

1993 Mule 2510 vibration

Jim Boehmer

I have a pretty bad vibration on accelloration at speeds, not from a stand still. U-joints & center support are fine, no slippage in the clutch, engine is fine, runs normal. Wheels, brakes, bearings all good, CV joints ok and really nothing obvious causing this vibration.

I am wondering about the Drive Convertor. Does anyone know what a bad convertor can produce as far as problems go. I have not diss assembled or inspected it yet. I have replaced the clutch a few times  over the 26 years. 

39 minutes ago, Jim Boehmer said:

what were you thinking it would be of? The vibration while its moving? 

This just got me thinking.

My 550 has the same drive set up as yours.

Start the Mule, and put it in Neutral, and rev the engine as you would speeding  if you while driving, if there is no vibration, then more than likley it ISN'T the clutch. be cause it operates the same as when you're in gear.

Did i make my point clear? i'm bad at transferring thoughts into  typed words.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Susana
      I changed the rectifier regulator in my 2019 massimo Tboss 410 which was burnt out and still nothing. Battery is charged. The screen is dead no noise. Could the starter relay need to be changed as well? Please help me
    • By Green Scout
      Hello everyone.
      Here I am showing our Green Scout electric all-terrain vehicle.
      All-terrain vehicle 6 wheeled, electric, side-turning. Rides, jumps, dances, swims, but does not fly. The drive is permanent (but you can turn off any wheel arbitrarily through the controller). The power of each wheel is 3 kW at its peak, the total power is 18 kW. Speed up to 60 km / h. Since the all-terrain vehicle is electric, it starts from a place quickly, drives silently (well, of course, the sound from tires and shock absorbers does not disappear).
      The idea of creating such an all-terrain vehicle came after the experience of operating the Argo all-terrain vehicle. The main disadvantages of the wheeled side-turning all-terrain vehicle are low ground clearance, lack of suspension. To get high ground clearance and suspension, there are two outputs on mini all-terrain vehicles - either electric drive or hydraulic. The hydraulics had to be excluded, since at temperatures below -30C it does not work, plus it always flows. As a result, we settled on an electric transmission. Each wheel is a motor-wheel. Naturally, the motor-wheels were being finalized to be able to be installed on an all-terrain vehicle and to be able to swim. The battery is iron-phosphate, all information on the battery, the charge is displayed on the smartphone. Control of the all-terrain vehicle through the on-board computer. Bicycle handlebar controls. Braking either with the sides through a turn of the steering wheel, or with the gas pedal of all wheels at once.
      Overview video of the all-terrain vehicle

• By Kristen
      Can anyone help me figure out a part number for a replacement clutch. I have an older bobcat 2200 gas UTV and I have called local UTV/ATV suppliers and they do not have what I need. I was told by one that it would be a polaris clutch but I can not find any information as to which one to order online. 
    • By Kontra06
      Thanks for letting me join in!
      Looking at the Tracker 800DSX LE for my "runabout" rig and something to take the grandkids out into the desert dust and brush.
      Kontra06 (Mark Porter)
    • eManualOnline
    • By BlufftonCummins
      I have a Bobcat 2200 with the Honda gas engine.
      The dealer installed a new Team Rapid Response Primary Clutch.  The clutch  bearing the belt rides on is not turning.  I need to take the clutch apart.  I purchased a spider tool and a tappered clutch holder.  
      However I can not get the trapper holder to hold the clutch while trying to remove the spider.  I am afraid of splitting the trapper on the clutch by over tighting.  My clutch has about 2 inches hanging out the bottom (the tapper portion) so I can not use a holder that uses the triangle shape fins to hold the clutch.
      Does anyone know of a holder that utilizes the fins to hold this type of clutch.
      Any help would be a appreciated.