Quantcast

Hisun Sector 750 Accessory switch

Moosehunter

which model HiSun do you have?

The following may or may not work 

I've done this before:

Cut off the plugs (should be male and female) of The utvs connector, and strip the wire, install crimp connectors. Do the same for the Light connector.

I usually use this type, https://www.amazon.com/Nilight-GO-05-Terminals-Connectors-Circuit/dp/B00SUTYYS2/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=quick+connectors+electrical&qid=1572137472&sprefix=quick+connectors&sr=8-5

any hardware store should have them.

I have the Sector 750. I guess my problem is I don’t know which wires lead to this switch? I pulled the switch and it’s fully wired into the wiring harness but where  it leads to I havn’t figured out. There is one  plug dangling under  the plastic near the fuse box  with a double wire going to it..

• 2 years later...

On my 2021 750 EPS there (4) #16awg  Wires on the back of the "ACCT" Switch from Top to Bottom as if viewed from the windshield looking the vehicle. They are (top to bottom:

Or/Rd - 12vdc from Fuse 15 panel under front hood/cowling

Yel/Red - switched (above 12vdc) to Rear Driver Side Gray Plug

Blue/Brn - 12vdc from Fuse 15 panel under front hood/cowling

Red/Brn - switched (above 12vdc) Passenger Side Fender Well Gray Plug 

In my case I used the switched  red/Brn to trigger a Relay to Drive a 52in Curved Light Bar. I plan on using the Rear ACCY Plug to drive (2) work lights over the Bed pointing to rear.  For those looking for the "elusive" Gray Plug it looks like the photo...EXCEPT there is a water proof pug blanking it off.  Mine was Black

20220326_103412.thumb.jpg.368106b8004a99febcf718f8c7a08dd3.jpg

20220326_103417.jpg

Edited by 1911rocks
spelling
  • Like 1

• Alex changed the title to Hisun Sector 750 Accessory switch

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By moonrover
      Mine is overheated/burned/melt at connection with its wire connector, parts are ordered to replace both them.  This seems to be a common issue, and some of you already replaced it. I right now just connect the wires, so the fan runs  all the time whenever the initiation is on, but it's better let fan runs as needed with a working temperature sensor/switch. 
      Question: Does some coolant come out by removing the switch/sensor from radiator?  Or, is the threaded hole all the way inside radiator?   If the answer is yes,  I want to drain or extract  some coolant to make its level below the sensor before replacing it, so I don't make a mess with coolant spilled out 
      Thank you.  
    • By jim fisher
      i just purchased a 2024 g2 z force 800 and would like to power some accessories with out hardwiring would a 3 way cig lighter adapter work plugged into the 12 volt outlet on the machine each splitter plug has on/off switch accessories include led light bar, micro midland 2 way radio and maybe a bluetooth soundbar obviously wouldnt be running these at same time.
    • By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert! 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites : https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf
    • By Haskellz
      I have a Gator 550 UTV with two rows of seats and dump bed. I bought new UTV LED lights for front and back and have mounted them on the roof, no problem
      I now need help hooking and running wires from lights to switch.
      Does anyone know someone near Millbrook Al that could do this? If so, please give me contact info.