Quantcast

OEM or Aftermarket

Travis

OEM or Aftermarket  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use OEM or Aftermarket, for Fluids and Filters?

• OEM Filters (fuel,air oil and transmission if applicable)
    • Aftermarket Filters, (fuel,air,oil and transmission)
    • OEM Fluids (Brake,Engine oil,Transmission,coolant ,and Power steering if applies)
    • Aftermarket Fluids (Brake,Engine oil,Transmission,coolant ,and Power steering if applies)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. Although there is no charge for this, it would be great if  you would visit my website where you could donate any amount to help do things like this with others who need it. Again, there is no charge for this manual, and no obligation to donate. But if you did, I would thank you for sure. Have fun on the trails. www.warriorsoffroad.com

Matt

• By CYJSP2009
      Hi Friends, 
      Some of the original Joyner brake parts are available. 
      Interested parties please contact [email protected]

• By T-boss 410
      Has anyone here replaced the 3 position ignition switch with an aftermarket 3 position switch? If so, which switch did you use, and how did you wire it up?
      Thanks 👍
    • By Actionguy
      As the title says, I am looking for candidates for 6 OEM RSM positions for a confidential client.  This company has an extensive line of SxS's and enthusiasts with, or without, career experience in the industry are encouraged to contact me.

SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's products in a specified region or major geographical area and provides ongoing support for sales, marketing and service.
      COMPETENCIES/ABILITIES REQUIRED:

Strong customer service and client focus that demonstrates initiative.  Self-motivated to operate and manage large geographic region.  Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions.  Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.  Developed knowledge of the industry and business insight within a given market.  Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.  Proven proficiency in the use of personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.  Valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record. EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE): 
      Bachelor’s in business, marketing, or a related field; or 5 years of sales experience with a dealer organization, a consumer product organization; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
      TRAVEL: This position requires up to 75% travel and at times may be extended. Frequently travel outside the local area and overnight.
      EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: This is a full-time salary position. Hours will vary based on need.
      If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more, please contact me asap!

[email protected]
    • By dKurmudgeon
      I recently acquired a Polaris Northstar Ranger XP, and would like some snow plow advice.  Will after market plows fit and function on my Ranger , or must I purchase from the Polaris dealer directly?