Quantcast

Names for MegZ to consider

Names for MegZ sprog. Now MegZ is about to pop, I reckon it's a good time to help her out with a few names. What do we know so far: It's going to be a girl (not always 100% correct by the way MegZ) she's about four weeks away from coming into this world and more than likely, going to be just like her mum with a love for all things fast on four wheels. Here a couple to get the ball rolling.......

Olivia Rose Victoria or (O.R.V) ........................ off road vehicle

Emily Faith Imogen or (E.F.I)...........................electronic fuel injection

Ella Carla Ursula or (E.C.U)............................engine control unit

Ulima Tammy Victoria (UTV)............................Utility Terrain Vehicle

I know this is not a baby forum, but with names like these I think we can get away with it. Buy the way MegZ my daughter," V8" said I only wish my dads mates used their imagination a bit better when they came up with her name but my son, "Five Kegs of Beer" is happy.

Cheers Mike.

Lora Marie Dorris. Love my daddy

Lol!!!! I tried to name her Chevelle. but James wasnt going for it... haha (not Joking) but my papa is not doing so good and his name is Jaypee and we came up with Jaylen and then her middle name is Emerie...last name Hudson

JEH

Lol!!!! I tried to name her Chevelle. but James wasnt going for it... haha (not Joking) but my papa is not doing so good and his name is Jaypee and we came up with Jaylen and then her middle name is Emerie...last name Hudson

JEH

Now there is a coincidence! My granddaughter's name is Chevelle, she is 4 years old now.

I didn't think it was a great idea at the time but that name has really grown on me.

Her father builds and races Chevelles.

Here she is in here Halloween costume.

Now there is a coincidence! My granddaughter's name is Chevelle, she is 4 years old now.

I didn't think it was a great idea at the time but that name has really grown on me.

Her father builds and races Chevelles.

Here she is in here Halloween costume.

She is def. beautiful like a chevelle! My father and I built a 70 chevelle when i was younger and its still my fav. It just sounds so beautiful! and I really tried for that name it...no one else thought it was a good idea except me... lol

• 2 weeks later...