Quantcast

2-8

Trailer Length?

At some point I am going to be able to go pick up my Mule Pro FXT (currently in stop sale Purgatory). The specs. say it will fit on a 12' trailer with a rear gate. Can anyone verify or deny this? Thanks.

the Overall Length is

133.3 in = 11 feet. Which is most likely from bumper to bumper and 

The wheel base is 92" which is almost 8 feet. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 2-8 said:

At some point I am going to be able to go pick up my Mule Pro FXT (currently in stop sale Purgatory). The specs. say it will fit on a 12' trailer with a rear gate. Can anyone verify or deny this? Thanks.

i have a 12' trailer and it will fit- waiting on mule since jan 2

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the replies. It sounds like 12' is a go.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?
    • By AshUoB
      Hello everyone,
      I am a mechanical engineering student who is trying to design a UTV to be used by maintenance workers around parks and university campuses. One of our unique selling points was that the rear cargo area would be modular so it can be swapped out for different "rear modules". For example, it could just be cargo hold but also a cage, refrigeration, more passenger seats or carrying woodchip etc.
      What would be an easy way of detaching the different rear modules and swapping with a new one? A way of securing it to the frame but also allowing it to be removed with ease. From what I've seen, most UTV bodies are directly bolted to the frame.
      Thank you for reading.
      Ash
    • By Neil Wilson
      I bought a new electronic control unit (ECU) for my 2008 trooper t2 just to eliminate the unit as a factor in solving an electrical problem. Turns out the problem was not the ecu so my old one is still good. If anyone needs one let me know. I'll sell it for $50.
    • By 2483Deer
      Custom fully upgraded toy hauler. Completely foam insulated, exterior plug in for led lights, plugs, and accessories. Fold down queen bed, tons of cabinet storage, and tool box in V-nose. Fully wrapped galvanized roof, 4000 lb ramp dr, upgraded 5200lb axles, 7 star alloy wheels. 16' retractable awning, added 18" to standard height. Electric brakes "both" axles. Interior finished in FRP board and floor line-x for easy wash out, and grip on ramp. Perfect for camping with four wheelers, and side x sides or a weekend at the tracks. I am the original owner and custom built it myself. My kids and I have camped in 7 degree winters to 100 degree summers. Perfect for all seasons.

https://smd.craigslist.org/tro/d/dunkirk-custom-85x20-nose/7223331105.html
    • By rjfrider
      Mule Pro MX question:  Is there a trick to removing the center floor panel or "tunnel" other than removing the 8 plastic rivets?  I removed the rivets but the panel won't pop up easily, and I don't want to force it with a crow bar so as not to break some tabs or other hidden parts.  Accessory mount instruction attached.  Thanks for your help.  rider
      Mule Pro MX floor tunnel.pdf