Quantcast

2008 Joyner Trooper 2 Wire Diagram

xbodyman

Does any one have a wire color code on wires one the rear relays on a trooper 2 2008 model i had a lower relay on  the rear fuse block  melt down so i pulled the wire couldnt remember so i looked and thought the black with read was ground any way its a mess please help if you can thanks  Bodyman  ps also were do people get parts now days i could use a fuel sender thanks agin

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, mixfixdave said:

Hope this helps. Looks like Red Black goes to fuel pump...
b6ba5921789beaa59be37cd25c37e0bd.jpg

HI Dave.  Do you have a screenshot of the the wire colors to the pre and post o2 sensors?  Want to make sure I hooked up correctly

Leo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
    • By Resolve Solar
      Do you know the Hisun sector e1 52c2 error code?  Will not drive.
    • By Jacob E freeman
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 I bought brand new almost 2 years ago the first month I had it the exhaust broke and burnt the spark plug wire in two that was a recall so the dealership installed the new one it had a different design and it bolted up to the bottom two plugs below the spark plug the dealership said they had to Adjust the exhaust valves I get the machine back thanking everything is good now wrong not even a week after I get it back the timing chain tensioner comes apart inside the motor I take it back to the dealership They put one on I get the machine back thanking everything is good but then just like before not even a week goes by when I was riding the Machine automatically quits going come to find out the wet clutch was burned up the primary clutch head stripped off of the splines I get that fixed and then  it overheats I take it back they bleed the air out of the coolant they bring it back to me the same day that I get it back it overheats again I take it back they temporarily fix it again just enough to let the warranty run out and now the machine has been to multiple different mechanics I have had them try to bleed the air out they have stood it up on its end I have had the water pump changed I have had the fan hooked to a switch so I could leave it on all the time but still almost 2 years later not even 200 hours on the machine and I cannot ride it The dealership will not take it back as a lemon I have tried I am at my wits end I have no clue what to try next
    • eManualOnline
    • By Susana
      Help! I washed horse manure off of the dump bed and underneath with a garden hose because it was smoking. It was fine when I drove it back to the house. 

when I tried to start it the next day. The screen was black and it wouldn’t turn over. My husband bought a new battery and checked the fuses. I’m stressed I can’t do my daily chores without, 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Anthony Butler
      So my rear diff lock cable is seized on a 2009 trooper 1100 T2 . How do i remove the end that goes into the diff ? 
    • By Grizz Country
      Hi, I’m new here.  I’ve read a lot of strings about aftermarket parts, but not a lot is 100% clear if it works or doesn’t so I’m asking for anyone’s input on aftermarket ball joints that fit 08 trooper T2 and aftermarket rear trailing arm bushings 
      Any info on part numbers or specific brands would be greatly appreciated!
      thanks, Doug
    • By Volkz VLOGS
      Hi, I'm getting ready to supercharge my trooper and I'm looking for advice on the setup. So far I have... a AMR500 supercharger, small intercooler, Dolbeck EJK fuel controller and wideband. Looking for any advice on what else I'm going to need and what to expect..Thank you

• By MauyThai1
      I have a 2009 Joyner T2 for sale.  1100 cc Turbo charged motor with five speed transmission. full cab with heater, up graded steering box, new himes joints, 2 inch lift with up graded shocks and travel limit straps, up graded induction system, remote oil filter station with two large filter which hold and extra gallon of oil, up graded rear diff, mud flares, up graded axels, up graded wheel bearings, extra set of 27 in tires, extra up graded diff as well as original shocks and axels. 12 inch wheel travel with 17 inches ground clearance. 6000 miles on unit. comes with 14 ft trailer with 3500 lb axel.   8500.00   This has been a great machine which I use for hunting only, never raced or hill climbed.  This machine has never been off it's wheels as in never been rolled or abused. You can contact me on this site or call 970-986-0268 as well as e-mail me at bugler [email protected]  I can send pictures if your interested.
    • By C21tiger
      Just bought 2008 Trooper T2 with 4500 miles on it. Looking for a repair manual. Have parts and owner manuals.