Quantcast

MountainBeast

2020 Hisun HS500 Electrical Accessories

New Owner here. Working on adding some new lighting and want to use Factory Electrical connectors instead of cutting wires and risking failures later. I have a set  of whip antenna that include taillight functions and wanted to use the trailer plug at the back of the utv provide signal and power. Unfortunately, finding the factory plugs for trailer wiring is a bit difficult.

Are there any sources available on here for ordering such parts? I know that there are a lot of plugs unused and capped with terminators so they are prepared for accessories just finding them is another story.

E04AD64E-6956-4FDD-A29B-5CE20AA78980.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bth4430
      How are you guys hooking up your 12v pumps?  I want something quick and safe for my electrical system without running wire all the way up front to the pulse bar.  
      I don't want to use alligator clips on the battery either.
      Thanks
    • By Bobbyd40
      Purchased it used a week ago.  Found that it wont start from key but will start if solenoid jumped. Also noticed that brake lights don't work checked switch and its working, may be the no start problem from key. 
      Turn signals and hazards do not work headlights tail lights and hi beams all work. 
      have a manual but it is hard to decipher. 
      Hoping that someone has run into these issues and can point me in the right direction with the lights. I believe if i can get brake lights to work it may solve starting from key issue. 
      Thanks

• By Cougsfan
      I was going to buy a trailer hitch set up to go into my Hisun E1's receiver.  All I can find for sale are hitches with 1-1/4" and/or  2" square shafts.   The hole on the receiver on my E1 measures roughly 1-5/8" square.   I'm guessing it takes a 1-1/2" hitch.  Where on earth do you get a hitch that size?
    • By David Trost
      I own a red Massimo MSU500.   Bought it new from Tractor Supply in 2018,  but it's a 2017 model.
    • By Neil Wilson
      I just bought a 2008 Trooper T2 not knowing much about them. On this one the owner said the horn doesn't work, the winch never did work and during inspection the rear brake lights didn't work. He said he replaced the rear light pods recently and the brake lights worked before. He said the fuse module is corroded so he bypassed it and rigged up his own switches for the fuel pump and radiator fan. I see in the wiring diagram the horn and rear brake lights are on the same circuit. Now I am worried the problem is in the wiring harness.
      I have the wiring diagram from the online manual but I can't make any sense of it. I see lots of posts about wiring issues and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the issues I see with these machines and am regretting buying it.
      For now my main concern is to get the brake lights working so I can drive it to some nearby trails. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about diagnosing the problem or workarounds. Also if there is a better wiring diagram out there that might help. I would consider hiring someone local to diagnose it so any recommendations are welcome.
      TIA.
  • Similar Tagged Content

just get it