Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
strike250

Massimo Buck 400 Service Manual

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Bentley76
      I am working on a ride for a friend of mine, it is a Gunner 250. Machine was parked last year because it wouldn't idle right. It would idle way up then back down to almost stalling so they parked it. His kid now wants to ride it again so we've gotten it out. First thing we did was drain old gas and re-fill. Changed filter and spark plug. It will start right up but immediately dies. Checked for fuel pressure it and it is good. You can spray starting fluid in fuel injection and it will do the same thing. Fires right up then dies. Anyone have a clue what this could be? I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks
    • By Liv4upoutdoors
      I just got an enclosure today from Vista Quad Gear on Amazon.  I'm sharing this info because I was surprised at the quality of it and the price.  It came a week early.   I put it on today.  Its not perfect.  I need to extend the bottom of the door toward the front step but other then that I'm extremely happy with.   Front by the windshield is about 2 inchs short but w/ velcro no problem.    I priced building a cover/enclosure myself.   For this delivered price its well worth it.  If your looking for an enclosure for a 410 t boss this is it.  Comes in camo or black.  Will try and attach pictures and a link to amazon.  p.s. I have no ties to this company.  lol..... I just want others to know it will fit a t boss 410.  😉  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TPUBKH8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• By Savage
      Hi, 
      Does anyone have a free download link for this service manual? Thanks
    • By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Engine repair manual
      This file contains all specifications,troubleshooting and repair procedures for the FE290D  (9.5H.P,286cc) engine used in the  Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics covered include,  general information, service data, disassembly, reassembly,inspection of parts and maintenance.
      Notes:
      Make sure you're reading the correct information as this manual covers multiple FE series engine, some of which were not used in Mules, the manual does a very good job of clarifying which specifications and procedures are for which Model engine.

Submitter Travis Submitted 01/13/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Alex
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      Includes:
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/10/2021 Category Kawasaki  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By strike250
      Here is a copy of the factory Massimo buck 400 service manual
    • By Mackc
      Hello, I'm back from Kawasaki  2004 3110 Mule land and now am struggling thru the Massimo Buck 400 swamp.  I bought a 2019 Buck 400 with 200 hours on it and am going thru the owner's manual. I have noticed a couple of things needing addressed after driving it home.  I t is rough starting off, like maybe the drive clutches and or belt are not exactly right. also the parking brake is a question mark.  The manual shows (seems to me) that pulling the handle down should disengage the parking brake, not this one,  pulling up disengages the parking brake, also the handle is really hard to move while holding the super strong button.  The handle will only go down a smidgining past half way.  Do I need to work on this?  This old man will ask for help in a NY minute! please stand at ease, I' will be in the area.
      Actually that was 200 MILES and only 22 Hours.
    • By MassBuck400
      I purchased this Buck 400 last year and having a few issues. Maybe some members have had these and fixed them.
      Here are my current issues with the B400. 1. Starting has become a challenge. Not the actual starting of the engine but to keep it running. When I turn the key, it starts up but as soon as I let go of the key and it turns back, the 400 dies. I have learned if I hold the key for a few seconds it will remain running.  Not a clue as to what would cause this or how to fix it? 2. This thing  is very hard to get in gear now. It grinds a lot before it goes in gear. Maybe the clutch needs adjusting? 3. I jerks a lot on take off. This could also be the clutch?   Any help would be appreciated.