Quantcast

flatbed

weights of other utv,s

Probably putting this is the wrong spot, but i figured you guys would want to know how our cars weigh to other utv's. Weighed my daughters teryx today, the front axle was 640 and the back axle was 920, 1560lbs total. her teryx has a full cage. We are not that much heavier, we have a winch, light bar and bigger tires. I was a little surprized.

Probably putting this is the wrong spot, but i figured you guys would want to know how our cars weigh to other utv's. Weighed my daughters teryx today, the front axle was 640 and the back axle was 920, 1560lbs total. her teryx has a full cage. We are not that much heavier, we have a winch, light bar and bigger tires. I was a little surprized.

The Teryx has a stock weight of 1275 lbs,

The V-twin is a great little engine however and it has a lot of unleashed potential just waiting for all the mods that are available.

:rolleyes:;)

This teryx has no extras, just a full cage. I did not say anything about rhyno's but since you brought it up it runs away from them, sand or dirt, even when they have a chip. I weighed it my self, those are the weights, not something i read on a cardboard box. I actullay read your post because i thought you might of changed. Back on the not to read list.

So about 260 lbs for an after market cage? ouch. :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve T
      Has anyone installed a backup alarm on a mule sx. If so is it easy to figure out where to install the switch.
    • By matt wichert
      Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model.
      My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right.
      Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ?
      I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me.
      Thank you.
    • By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
    • By Ryan Shorter
      Brand New set of front differential output hubs for 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 front differential.  Been sitting around for six months...never been installed!  I have the box from Polaris that they came in.  Part #3235965 ...I'll take $350.  

• By Poriggity
      Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks
      Scott