Quantcast

flatbed

weights of other utv,s

Probably putting this is the wrong spot, but i figured you guys would want to know how our cars weigh to other utv's. Weighed my daughters teryx today, the front axle was 640 and the back axle was 920, 1560lbs total. her teryx has a full cage. We are not that much heavier, we have a winch, light bar and bigger tires. I was a little surprized.

Probably putting this is the wrong spot, but i figured you guys would want to know how our cars weigh to other utv's. Weighed my daughters teryx today, the front axle was 640 and the back axle was 920, 1560lbs total. her teryx has a full cage. We are not that much heavier, we have a winch, light bar and bigger tires. I was a little surprized.

The Teryx has a stock weight of 1275 lbs,

The V-twin is a great little engine however and it has a lot of unleashed potential just waiting for all the mods that are available.

:rolleyes:;)

This teryx has no extras, just a full cage. I did not say anything about rhyno's but since you brought it up it runs away from them, sand or dirt, even when they have a chip. I weighed it my self, those are the weights, not something i read on a cardboard box. I actullay read your post because i thought you might of changed. Back on the not to read list.

So about 260 lbs for an after market cage? ouch. :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.