Quantcast

weights of other utv,s

flatbed

Probably putting this is the wrong spot, but i figured you guys would want to know how our cars weigh to other utv's. Weighed my daughters teryx today, the front axle was 640 and the back axle was 920, 1560lbs total. her teryx has a full cage. We are not that much heavier, we have a winch, light bar and bigger tires. I was a little surprized.

Probably putting this is the wrong spot, but i figured you guys would want to know how our cars weigh to other utv's. Weighed my daughters teryx today, the front axle was 640 and the back axle was 920, 1560lbs total. her teryx has a full cage. We are not that much heavier, we have a winch, light bar and bigger tires. I was a little surprized.

The Teryx has a stock weight of 1275 lbs,

The V-twin is a great little engine however and it has a lot of unleashed potential just waiting for all the mods that are available.

:rolleyes:;)

This teryx has no extras, just a full cage. I did not say anything about rhyno's but since you brought it up it runs away from them, sand or dirt, even when they have a chip. I weighed it my self, those are the weights, not something i read on a cardboard box. I actullay read your post because i thought you might of changed. Back on the not to read list.

So about 260 lbs for an after market cage? ouch. :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BOYD
      I have a 2004 KUBOTA RTV 900 DIESEL and I need to replace both front cv axels.I have been online looking at them and there seems to be a lot of different manufactures to choose from. My question is who makes a good aftermarket set of cv axels for this KUBOTA. I have read horror stories of people buying the  cheap Chinese brand only to find out they don't fit or they don't last very long and fail again. I hate to have to spend over $200 a shaft to get OEM from KUBOTA when I'm sure there is a company out there who probably makes it for them or makes comparable to OEM. Thanks for your help.
    • By todd93
      Hi, all! I. I'm new to the board, hoping someone could help me out! I have a 2020 Hisun Sector 550C that I bought new in 2021. Today, I took some stuff next door to my parents. When I went to leave, I turned on the key, heard the solenoid click, but no lights, no guage activity, no fuel pump, and no starter. 

The battery is good, I checked all the fuses, they are good. Not sure if the relays are good, or even what to look for there. Is it possible that it's maybe a wire? 
      I'm really stumped on this one! Any help would be deeply appreciated! Attached is a pic of the fuse box layout. 

Thanks! 
      Todd 
    • By Mark M
      Hello, Hope someone can help driver side cv axle broke anyone know of aftermarket ones you can get, I have 40 Hours on the machine and don't want to pay 450.00 for a new one from cub cadet but I can't find anything after market 
    • By Ermd ttk
      Hello friends,
      I got my ODES Ravager UTV yesterday and after a couple of hours of driving when I go downhill I heard a strange loud noise a couple of times, like a gear skipping or maybe something from the differential.
      It doesn't always happen and when it does it is heard for a few seconds and then it goes away and everything works normally, I'm worried if there could be some major malfunction or what could be the problem if someone can help me?
      Thanks a lot.

• By Taz
      I am looking for the front brush guard that was made by Off Road Body Armor.
      They stopped making it to fit my 2023 Kymco 450i..
      So if anyone knows where one is I would like to buy it.
      Thanks Gary