Quantcast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Amyjou
      Our 2017 Textron Stampede 900 died when driving it (after making a terrible noise).  Now it won’t start. Checked oil and there wasn’t any.  Was given advice that the engine would need to be replaced. Trying to find a used or rebuilt one.  Any recommendations or leads on how I can find one?
    • By CanyonCarver
      Not sure if this has been discussed before but here it goes; 
      If i lower a utv and put some more grippy/less of roading tires, can it handle like a go kart? Especially the 4-seater ones?

• By Travis
      I've always adjusted small engine idles by ear.....  but i finally decided to buy a tachometer... it came in the mail today so i tried it out on the mule. it's the kind that wraps around the plug wire.
      fire the mule up, the idle RPM spec in the manual  is 1,300...  and the way i have it adjusted now it was idling at 1,260, let it warm up and bumped it up to 1300, which wasn't much

• By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends. I'm Anıl. I live in Turkey. I have a Hisun 700 UTV 2015 Models. My problem is : 
      inability to change gear after the engine has started. Before the engine starts, it can shift into all gears; but after running, I cannot change gear. At about 3000 km. Fuel injection model. Can anyone help on this topic? Thank you!
    • eManualOnline
    • By BuggyBoy
      Just bought a new Hisun E1. From the minute i drove it off the barge (we live in an island) it had a loud 'creaking' noise from the rear, and a clanking and vibration from the front. The noise at the front sounds and feels like a CV or UJ has gone. All shafts and joints are solid and seem to be greased, as are mounts for gearbox and diffs. The vehicle sounds like an old steam train going down the road - worse going down hills but no real difference turning or 2WD, 4WD or diff lock on. Noises increase/decrease with speed of vehicle, so definatley  drive-train related, not just something loose. Oddly, all noises go in reverse.
      Real pain in the backside to get to dealer as will cost about $1500 just to get it there and back again. Anybody experienced these issues or similar on an E1 or any other Hisun?
      Cheers.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By MuleRider
      Hi there...
      Amateur here.......in process of finalizing a purchase of a 2021 Kawasaki Mule PRO-FXT Ranch Edition.  We have 60 acres of well suited land for riding and are finally pulling the trigger on a side by side.  After some research and test driving we settled on the Mule PRO-FXT.  We plan to make the purchase now and then likely add a snow plow next fall (though we're not certain of this).  Due to the color (that my wife wants) and the features, it makes more sense for us to get the Ranch version than the LE.  That said, the winch that comes with the Ranch edition apparently doesn't accommodate a synthetic cable which is what they recommend for use with a snow plow.  So......I would have to buy a 2nd winch kit to replace the existing.  
      I'm disappointed they can't work something out with me to swap them out rather than me buying another one but that is where I find myself.   I need to buy it from this dealer (long story that is not interesting.....but this is the only option I have).   The quote for the new winch kit is $710 + $147 for labor.
      In any event, I'm looking for any thoughts more experienced people might have.  My tentative plan is just to leave the original winch on until next fall, then swap them out when I confirm I want to add a snow plow.  Or should I consider removing the original winch while it is brand new and try to sell it on the secondary market?   Would it be difficult to sell?
      I would also appreciate any recommendations on the plow itself.  Does it make sense getting it through the dealer or are there other types/brands you would recommend?  One thing I found slightly confusing is that the dealer said the Ranch winch doesn't come with a remote switch.....you have to use the switch on the dash.  But maybe that is only with the original winch.  I would think having a remote hand held switch would be advantageous when moving snow.
      Hope these aren't silly questions.   I really appreciate any insights you can provide.

• By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?