Quantcast

leenanj

Lets vacation in Mexico!

My response to your post on the other site,

"Just came back from over 4,000 miles of RVing in Mexico. We were as far South as below Mexico City. Not a single problem and none of the several hundred other RVers we met had any. Remember this is the some of the same people who got us into Iraq with the warning of WMDs. Said we were just having a econ slow down, not a recession. There was not any speculation in the Oil market. The Banks just needed a little bailout and they would start lending again. No inflation, but do not include the cost of housing or energy. No problem with unemployment but do not include long-term unemployed or people who have given up. Believes everyone has healthcare. AND MORE! As with anything, you have to take it with a grain of salt. How much news has came out of the government in the recent past that has been worthless? A LOT! And the News media. Reported once on National News all the homes where we lived were sliding down the mountain side but actually only one home had a problem. It is easier to CONTROL people when they are afraid or feel things are in chaos. Also how many of these people sit behind a desk and have never been to or where they report about. MOST! I am not saying there is not a problem, just what we hear or read from the Government or New Media is not always accurate."

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

My response to your post on the other site,

"Just came back from over 4,000 miles of RVing in Mexico. We were as far South as below Mexico City. Not a single problem and none of the several hundred other RVers we met had any. Remember this is the some of the same people who got us into Iraq with the warning of WMDs. Said we were just having a econ slow down, not a recession. There was not any speculation in the Oil market. The Banks just needed a little bailout and they would start lending again. No inflation, but do not include the cost of housing or energy. No problem with unemployment but do not include long-term unemployed or people who have given up. Believes everyone has healthcare. AND MORE! As with anything, you have to take it with a grain of salt. How much news has came out of the government in the recent past that has been worthless? A LOT! And the News media. Reported once on National News all the homes where we lived were sliding down the mountain side but actually only one home had a problem. It is easier to CONTROL people when they are afraid or feel things are in chaos. Also how many of these people sit behind a desk and have never been to or where they report about. MOST! I am not saying there is not a problem, just what we hear or read from the Government or New Media is not always accurate."

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

True.