Quantcast

Lets vacation in Mexico!

My response to your post on the other site,

"Just came back from over 4,000 miles of RVing in Mexico. We were as far South as below Mexico City. Not a single problem and none of the several hundred other RVers we met had any. Remember this is the some of the same people who got us into Iraq with the warning of WMDs. Said we were just having a econ slow down, not a recession. There was not any speculation in the Oil market. The Banks just needed a little bailout and they would start lending again. No inflation, but do not include the cost of housing or energy. No problem with unemployment but do not include long-term unemployed or people who have given up. Believes everyone has healthcare. AND MORE! As with anything, you have to take it with a grain of salt. How much news has came out of the government in the recent past that has been worthless? A LOT! And the News media. Reported once on National News all the homes where we lived were sliding down the mountain side but actually only one home had a problem. It is easier to CONTROL people when they are afraid or feel things are in chaos. Also how many of these people sit behind a desk and have never been to or where they report about. MOST! I am not saying there is not a problem, just what we hear or read from the Government or New Media is not always accurate."

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

My response to your post on the other site,

"Just came back from over 4,000 miles of RVing in Mexico. We were as far South as below Mexico City. Not a single problem and none of the several hundred other RVers we met had any. Remember this is the some of the same people who got us into Iraq with the warning of WMDs. Said we were just having a econ slow down, not a recession. There was not any speculation in the Oil market. The Banks just needed a little bailout and they would start lending again. No inflation, but do not include the cost of housing or energy. No problem with unemployment but do not include long-term unemployed or people who have given up. Believes everyone has healthcare. AND MORE! As with anything, you have to take it with a grain of salt. How much news has came out of the government in the recent past that has been worthless? A LOT! And the News media. Reported once on National News all the homes where we lived were sliding down the mountain side but actually only one home had a problem. It is easier to CONTROL people when they are afraid or feel things are in chaos. Also how many of these people sit behind a desk and have never been to or where they report about. MOST! I am not saying there is not a problem, just what we hear or read from the Government or New Media is not always accurate."

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

True.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products
    • By Rick McGill
      So, here's my story. I have a 2009 Hisun 700cc UTV. Started out as a freebie but you know nothing is free. I'm no mechanic but a neighbor is very good with this stuff and he's been doing all the work. I'm just doing all the cosmetic stuff. After replacing rings, piston, gaskets and seals, water pump, etc., he found that a circlip and a roll pin that hold the oil pump shaft in, have fallen off inside the engine at some time in the past. We don't know when or how long it's been driven that way. I got it from another neighbor who only drove it around the neighborhood once in a while. Anyway, the guy working on it thinks maybe we should just scrap the engine and find a replacement. I've heard the Yamaho Rhino 660 is almost a direct fit for the Hisun 700. My question is, "how direct?" Will it drop right into the same motor mounts? Will all the connections match up? Air box? Gearing? Carb? Sensors? This one is not fuel injected. OR-- If it's easier, where could I get a Hisun engine? Thanks in advance for all your input.

• By Coleman400
      My gauge is working fine, but as it got low on gas and the gauge showed it as low, I filled it up but the gauge didn't come back up. Does it need to be restarted or anything to reset? Does it need to be driven a certain distance maybe or should it be instant?
    • By Rainman
      So here's the short of the long and I'd like to run this by others. I got a good deal, but I may have been scammed, depending on the facts behind the scene, as I will explain.
      I was looking at inexpensive UTVs with what I could afford and had 3 brands in mind. The only one that was available was the Coleman Outfitter UT400, which was sold at Tractor Supply. The internet showed they only had one left, so the next day I went down to take a look. When I got there the salesman told me that the model they had was just sold, but he would show it to me so I could see it. Then he came back and said he couldn't find it, as it may have already been picked up by the buyer, but he would talk to the manager to see what he could do.
      The manager confirmed the floor model was just sold, but he had one in the back they couldn't sell. He took me to see it and proceeded to tell me they couldn't sell it because a year ago, after they moved from one location from across the street to their new location, they lost the keys. It also needed a gas cap and a couple of the reflectors were missing. Since it was a 2021, he really wanted it out of the store, so he offered it to me for $6000. Now the internet price was $8000, and the tag on the UTV with the sku number said $9000.
      I told him I'd have to think it over, even though I was saving between $2000-$3000, I wanted to make sure I could get parts, since I also found out that Coleman had filed Chapter 11 back in February.
      I came back 4 days later and told him I would not purchase if unless I was able to drive it and the only way to do that without the keys was to hot wire it. He was okay with that, so I got it started and took it for a drive. There were a few bangs and clunks that went away, probably due to it sitting around and now knowing that the shifter problems exist, which may have been some of the noise. But all in all, it started right up and for the most part, ran good.
      I bought it, took it home, and it sat in the barn for almost a week while I was trying to locate parts. Seems that the more I learned about this particular model and it being a 2021, parts were not readily available. Now taking into consideration the manager stated this was a brand new UTV, here is where I started to scratch my head.
      Supposedly, the UTV sat there unused for about 18 months. The manager said he only started working there about 6 months ago. When I finally did some research and started learning a little bit about the UTV, I was able to check the actual hours and mileage. The dash showed me that there was just under 7 hours and 23 miles on that UTV. Then, when I went to install the new ignitions switch, since I couldn't get keys for the original switch, I had to swap out the connectors only to find out that the wiring to the original ignition switch had one of the wired cut and someone had soldered it back together.
      After I started to clean the dust and dirt accumulated on it for the past 18 months, I noticed the clear head light lenses were scratch inside and out and the head light compartment was loaded with dirt and debris. Under the hood was mud that had kicked up there and the windshield was also scratch up, both inside and out. Two bolts were missing off a piece on the exhaust system, which I know had fallen off on someone else's UTV, but the bolts vibrated off of his after about a year of use. And today I found out that there may be a wiring problem with a brake light, which by the way is the only light that didn't have a zip tie holding the rubber dust boot on the back of the brake light assembly, which tells me someone else may have tried to fix the problem.
      So with all that said, I did only pay $6000 for now to be know as a slightly used UTV, saving between $2000-$3000, and with that I am okay - BUT - Was I scammed by the manager at Tractor Supply or him only being there 6 months (if that is the truth), was he telling me only what he was told and he is innocent?
      So my question is (3 hours later), do I keep it, fix it, and feel good about what I paid for it and what I saved, or return it and do without, because I really can't afford to pay 10 or more thousand for another brand? I do need a UTV to be able to maintain my 12 aces and I'm now 70 years old, so I'm trying to make a good decision here, even though I am still not certain if I was scammed by Tractor Supply or this deal was done in all innocents and miscommunication with Tractor Supply employees.
      I'm open for any input and thank you in advance.
    • By Billy
      My trusty R2 has finally decided it time for some TLC. Probably my fault since I let some gasoline get pretty rancid and the fuel lines get pretty bad. I think I need new injectors but am having trouble finding them. Throwing this out to see if anyone else has had any luck.
      What I know: They are Siemens Deka 5WY2404A. In a conversation with the Joyner USA folks today I was told the Gator 825I uses the same Chery engine (my local John Deere dealer says it's not the exact same but the injectors are...). He had a set of 3 in stock for almost $500. I actually found some on Amazon from companies I've never heard of for from $32 to $90 for the set. I little leery of these.
      My question... have any of you replaced injectors? if you have, where did you find them and how much did they cosy?
      Thanks.