Quantcast

leenanj

Kids RZR NOW!

The new KIDS RZR is showing up at dealers now!

Its larger than I thought when shown next to a RZR S.

But the kids won't outgrow it so fast.

First reports coming in is its quit impressive for what it is.

Two large adults in it climbing a very steep hill.

After market accessories are showing up from Polaris and 3rd party

manufactures like doors, windshields, roofs, etc.

Let the fun begin for the kids, get on the list for summer!

post-171-1232899012_thumb.jpg

post-171-1232899019_thumb.jpg

Has anyone bought one of these yet? Tyler is getting a new ATV or perhaps a little RZR for Christmas this year. I'ld really like to have a report on how the kids are doing with them.

I know he won't have trouble driving it because last night we went to a party at Pole Position Raceway and he placed third in two races (11 boys in each race) Tyler was also the youngest (7) of all the racers.

Thank you for your help,

Cinda

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.