Quantcast

John Deere 825i Gator uses the 800cc version of your engine; same engine parts - just an extra cylinder.  Kawasaki has one model that uses the same 800cc engine.  If you can't find a Joyner, look to those two dealerships.  You might get lucky.  Coleman and Hisun (same) and the Tracker (sold by Cabela's) use the same 800cc engine.  But don' look to Cabela's for help; they just sell them.  There's a local dealer & service shop in Mesa, AZ that might be able to help. 480-882-9612 is a ph number on Yelp.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Niezek
      I have a 2010 Kawasaki mule 600 I've ohmed the wires to the voltage regulator and stator and to the ignition switch all read good. Now when I plug up my voltage regulator it gets extremely hot and so does the wires. I've used my volt meter and checked the plug and I'm getting ac out instead of DC out to the battery. I've got 22 volts ac going to the voltage regulator and it's putting out 3 volts ac instead of DC anyone know why or what I need to check 
    • By Jason Mclaughlin
      Here we are, looking for our first UTV. Reliability is #1. Most use will be for our small town/country driving around with minimal work, and secondary use will be for hitting the Colorado trails for about a month a year, tent camping the peaks. We have it narrowed to a couple options. #1- 2022 Polaris Ranger 570-4 Premium (better seats, wheels, and EPS) $15,400 OTD.  Option #2- 2022 Kawasaki Mule FXT-EPS $16700 OTD.  Option #3- 2022 Polaris Ranger Crew Full Size Base Version, add EPS 15,600 OTD. May use for 4-6 adults doing some flatter terrain hunting here in Texas from time to time, but not primary use. 
      Thank you, we look forward to our new UTV either way. We just don't want something in the shop. 
    • By Heidi Wilmoth
      You will quickly see that I am new to this and don't quite know how to pose this question. I gave myself a Coleman 400 UTV for my 65th  birthday a month ago."To Yaya: From Yaya" I've noticed a couple issues. First, as I drive around our acreage, sometimes it just putters, almost sounds like it's going to turn off. The other issue is the lights on the dashboard that correspond with forward, neutral and reverse don't match up to the actual gear. Sometimes it does but most of the time it doesn't. What I mean is that when I put it in forward to drive, the reverse light will be on the dashboard light. Sometimes it will be the forward light. When I put it in Neutral, sometimes the light on the dashboard /N lights up and sometimes it doesn't. Lastly the gas gauge does not register. Although the tank is almost full, it shows E / Empty.
    • By Scott Marquin
      Hi All,
      I snagged the metal rod on my trailer and tore up some of the straps. I was just wondering if anyone had any of the door nets for sale.

Thanks,
      Scott
    • OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
    • By Teoy
      I need shifter cable for my 2008 joyner renegade 800 can not find a place anywhere to get one.someone told Me that John deer parts will fit on joyners .is this true?