Quantcast

I got to play/sit in a 1000cc Beast yesterday, nice machine! IT IS BIG! Had a sign with the price of $13,999; It was on display at Lucky's grocery store. All UTVs are kooool.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By James4u2
      Display screen is not working checked fuses unless I missed one...fuel n temp display area not working any easy fixes or any fix 
    • By OldHorse
      Hey guys,
      I have held off buying an ATV/UTV until I finally couldn't stand it, the price of $1700 for a great running, fairly clean 1997 Mule got me into the game. I couldn't pass that up, went on Amazon and found a 72" steel plow and 4000 lb winch and now have a snow plower for under $2100. I will need to fab the mount for the plow but thats not a big issue, I am retired and have nothing but time so its a fun project.
      I am loving having the workhorse with the 4x4 and tilt box and low range...it's everything in a work/toy that a guy could ask for.
    • By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar 
      Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook

• By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By utvman
      Here's a nice site for thr Kawasaki Teryx: http://kawasakiteryx.com/

• By Alex
      Think of the Teryx™ 750 FI 4x4 Sport as the hot rod of Kawasakis Recreation Utility Vehicle (RUV) family. The Teryx Sport is ready for serious off-road fun right out of the box, with the clues to its substantial performance in plain sight lightweight alloy wheels controlled by high-end multi-adjustable, gas-charged shocks. The uprated suspension and wheels extend the Sports off-road ability by delivering a high degree of wheel and chassis control even through seriously rough terrain. So whether you're hammering along a rocky, bumpy desert two-track or hightailing it on a narrow, bumpy trail in the woods, the Sport makes short work of the nasty terrain so drivers can focus on the fun.