Quantcast

I got to play/sit in a 1000cc Beast yesterday, nice machine! IT IS BIG! Had a sign with the price of $13,999; It was on display at Lucky's grocery store. All UTVs are kooool.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By VRT
      I live in Las Vegas and am new to the board, I am looking for a four seat UTV to have to play around with in the desert. I haven't decided on anything I have friends that have various ones and each have their own opinions on which is the best etc so I am coming here to do research.
    • By rpyne
      I'm new to UTVs and here out of necessity and desperation. I'm a partner in a quarry and we bought a 2007 Kawasaki Mule 3010 Trans4x4 KAF620J a couple years ago and are having some fuel problems.
    • By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris RZR RS1 1000cc
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Polaris-RZR-RS1-EPS-with-Upgrades-Poss-to-FL-GA-SC-NC-AL/13069?

• By terryhao
      nice to be here  guys 
    • By James4u2
      Display screen is not working checked fuses unless I missed one...fuel n temp display area not working any easy fixes or any fix 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By utvman
      Here's a nice site for thr Kawasaki Teryx: http://kawasakiteryx.com/

• By Alex
      Think of the Teryx™ 750 FI 4x4 Sport as the hot rod of Kawasakis Recreation Utility Vehicle (RUV) family. The Teryx Sport is ready for serious off-road fun right out of the box, with the clues to its substantial performance in plain sight lightweight alloy wheels controlled by high-end multi-adjustable, gas-charged shocks. The uprated suspension and wheels extend the Sports off-road ability by delivering a high degree of wheel and chassis control even through seriously rough terrain. So whether you're hammering along a rocky, bumpy desert two-track or hightailing it on a narrow, bumpy trail in the woods, the Sport makes short work of the nasty terrain so drivers can focus on the fun.