Quantcast

Mirrors for 800sx

OviV

45 minutes ago, Travis said:

Take a look at those, these swivel up and down and side to side, so far big bumps have not moved them when in position. and come with the 3 different size clamps for different ROPS bar sizes

https://everythingkawasakioffroad.com/kawasaki-teryx-mule-rear-side-view-utv-mirror-with-three-clamp-sizes-by-moose-0640-1193.html

Thanks Travis but the bars on the door posts of the 800sx are not round and hence the trouble finding after market mirrors that I have encountered.  Check out the attached picture.

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 11.27.24 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 7:40 AM, TapBoss said:

Might want to look thru mirrors for golf carts as well, some of those are made to bolt on flat surfaces.  

Do NOT buy this golf cart mirror ...  "Cipa 01140 Golf Cart Side View Mirror."  It come with three clamping  plates that would not hold the mirror to the roll cage frame, sent back for refund.

myfirsttracker800sx

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my Tracker factory mirror attached to my Tracker 800SX. No wonder I couldn't find a mirror to fit the roll cage bar, because it doesn't go there.  Fits nicely at the base of the roll bar by replacing two bolts, which are provided, for a very neat, professional look.  When it is all said and done, it was worth the wait and the money, in my opinion.

800 mirror #1.jpg

800 mirror #2.jpg

800 mirror #3.jpg

800 mirror #4.jpg

800 mirror #5.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.