Quantcast

showa

UTV vs Truck Tires

I think I used the search function properly but I couldn't find the pros and cons of using truck tires vs ATV type tires....

Would you all post your thoughts on this please ??? Along with your performance experiances ???

I have used Bighorns on a Rhino in the past and was very pleased with thier performance and abilities.....

I am in need of new tires for the desert (Las Vegas) and mountain trails (Duck Creek, UT area)........My stockers are leaking out the sidewall.....

Kurt G

I think I used the search function properly but I couldn't find the pros and cons of using truck tires vs ATV type tires....

Would you all post your thoughts on this please ??? Along with your performance experiances ???

I have used Bighorns on a Rhino in the past and was very pleased with thier performance and abilities.....

I am in need of new tires for the desert (Las Vegas) and mountain trails (Duck Creek, UT area)........My stockers are leaking out the sidewall.....

Kurt G

Yea, had the side wall leaks on my FarEasts also, now have General Grabber AT2 8.50X27X14 tire on now, but I haven't used the very much yet. My driving is mostly trails and road, rocky, sandy and if possible NO MUD, hate mud. I like them so far, but that's only about 50 miles so far. Only got 2836 kilometers on the fronts and they were trashed, I think these will probably last the rest of my life.

2808087580104282158YHNNoA_th.jpg Kinarfi

After installing Pickup Tires on my Trooper, I WILL NEVER go back. No comparison, better in every way. I can't think of a neg!

showa, look under the Topic Trooper and you will find a post detailing my conversion.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 250cc performance exhaust

for those of you who havent been to our site yet, here is a look at our performance exhaust system. Made in house, certified for spark arrester, and db rated at below 94db. Legal for any race track, trail or off road park. Great sound without sounding like an open pipe as with some others out there. True bolt on kit.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • New tires

I'm looking at new tires. I'm gonna stay with the 25" but i found some m/t' s i like. But noticed my from tires have more wear than the back right now. And was wondering if I should go with the standard kind of tire like you usually see on the Polaris for the front. Since they are considered a road tire but are still decent in the mud. 

By Kyle Farrell, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Five of the Best UTV Tires For the Money

UTVs represent a pretty good investment of both your money and your enjoyment. The tires that come stock on your machine are usually pretty good all-around tires, but there are several reasons to consider going for an upgrade. You might want a more aggressive tread pattern for a specific kind of riding. Perhaps the riding conditions in your area call for a tire with better puncture resistance. There is always the reason that comes from countless hours of enjoyment – the stock tires are simply worn out. Maybe you just want some different tires simply because you do? Regardless of the reason, a new set of tires represents a significant investment. Here are five of the best UTV tires for the money on the market today. Read More

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 30 inch tires on a trooper

Will 30s fit on my trooper without running..??? Does anybody know the lug patter..??     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Leaking tires, valve stems??

My new 2017 Polaris Ranger has tires going low. When I went to check pressures in all tires one cap was on tight and I noticed the valve stem rotated easily. I checked all 4 and  all stems spun with ease. Either the holes for the stems are too large or the stems are too small.
      i'll get new stems and go from there. Anyone else have the same problem?

By Willy M, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 54 replies