Quantcast

hello

mlg

Hi everyone ,I recognized alot of you other forums ,nice to find a place to share fun times and tech info without

the bashing and hijacks . Iam a proud owner of a 08.5 t2 camo edition . Only have 185 km bought late in the

summer had cooling fan issue that took ahwile to get parts kinda killed the riding until spring .I live in Herriman

Utah which is just south and west of Salt Lake city . Iam 44 years old married with 3 kids all grown (last one

graduates this May ). I have worked for over 25 years for gm dealerships as drivability /electronics technician.

I hope I can bring some helpful knowledge , hope here from you guys soon.

Mike :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Zarang
      Recently acquired a secondhand Massimo Warrior 700, mostly satisfied other than a couple minor issues. Would love to network with knowledge of these machines, parts for sale etc. 
    • By CDT540
      I am a first time owner of a ATV/SxS.  I have owned many many motorcycles (on and off road), boats, PWCs, etc. but never a SxS. Just purchased a 2015 MSU-500 this weekend form the original owner.  It has 850 miles (150 hrs), been used each year on the deer lease.   Seems to be in very good shape and well taken care of but we will see.  I had a few questions I was hoping someone could help with.  I want to change all the fluids so recommendations would be helpful for:
      1.   Engine Oil, any brand or type preference? (reg or syn)
      2.  Trans/final drive
      3.  Differential
      Besides the air filter any other general maintenance I should do before I haul to the cabin?
      Also, the original winch is not working.  Any reason to attempt to repair or just replace?  The 500 will be light duty, mostly just hauling brush running around the property so no need to invest in a Warn so I was just thinking something from Harbor Freight.  Is it possible to replace the winch and still use the original controller or does that become obsolete and you just use what comes with the replacement?
      Thanks for input and if there is anything else I should do or know please feel free to chime in.  Also, I am well aware of what I have.  It is not a Honda or Polaris, it is a Chinese clone and cost a fraction of what a quality brand would have cost.  But for what I need and as little as it will be used this fits the bill, I hope. 
      Thanks again
      Chris
    • By Rustynutzz
      I was wondering if anyone has plated one of these machines in any state.  I'm in FL and am going to try to plate my T-Boss 550x Golf.  Talked to a State Trooper who said it's absolutely plateable the way it sits and also talked to my insurance company and they said the same.  I'm not sure what they will consider this type of machine, a golf cart or low speed vehicle.  Their are different stipulations for both.  I'll keep this thread updated once I get an inspection.

• By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris Razor 1000XP Trails & Rocks Edition On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/265612105937?

• eManualOnline
    • By Steve Vanvelzen
      I Recently purchased a Massimo T-Boss 550F last fall with their 60" snow thrower because I couldn't find a decent UTV here in Southern Ontario; nothing in stock anywhere. I am having really bad buyer's remorse after spending time on it and reading all the bad online reviews. The company boasts the fact that it is built in Texas, USA, so I was hoping to do the right thing by buying, "Made In North America" but it is still Chinese Junk, assembled in the USA. and I am starting to realize that I am going to have a lot of difficulty getting parts for this thing; I can't even get an oil filter, finally bought a "Hisun" filter and hope it fits. i busted the shear pins in the snow thrower and can't find replacements for that either. The thing is so hard to change gears most of the time; I am terrified I am going to wreck something. The place I purchased it from is absolutely useless. Can I adjust something myself? Anyone out there have this problem and have some advice (besides selling it and buying a good brand)?
  • Gallery Images