Quantcast

mlg

hello

Hi everyone ,I recognized alot of you other forums ,nice to find a place to share fun times and tech info without

the bashing and hijacks . Iam a proud owner of a 08.5 t2 camo edition . Only have 185 km bought late in the

summer had cooling fan issue that took ahwile to get parts kinda killed the riding until spring .I live in Herriman

Utah which is just south and west of Salt Lake city . Iam 44 years old married with 3 kids all grown (last one

graduates this May ). I have worked for over 25 years for gm dealerships as drivability /electronics technician.

I hope I can bring some helpful knowledge , hope here from you guys soon.

Mike :P

Hey, welcome and glad you made it here, I'm in P.G. maybe we can do some exploring together. One good area to go play is up by Currant Creek Reservoir. West mountain ain't bad either.

oh yea, would you please fill out the profile info.

kinarfi

Welcome, another Utah Trooper. We have to have all the Utah Trooper owner host a weekend of runs. I will be at the UTV Rally in Moab, come on over.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By Birddog1148
      Well after a good buddy of mine shared how happy he was with a Massimo 500 I decided to pull the trigger on one of my own.  Probably the main use will be dirt roads and trails near Baldwin Mi where I have a camp.  But my town does allow them to be plated and driven on the road.    Hope my experience is as good as my buddy's is.  Behind it there is a 400 King quad that you cant see and a 86 CJ7 project and my 69 Baja bug.

• By johnpeter
      2018 Can-Am Maverick x3 Turbo R XRC (Rock Crawler Edition, 72") On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Can-Am-Maverick-x3-Turbo-R-XRC-Rock-Crawler-Edition-72-FOR-SALE/224165383826?

• By johnpeter
      2018 Polaris RZR Xp Turbo Fox Edition  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Rzr-Xp-Turbo-Fox-Edition/133521215367?

• By Neil Wilson
      I just bought a 2008 Trooper T2 not knowing much about them. On this one the owner said the horn doesn't work, the winch never did work and during inspection the rear brake lights didn't work. He said he replaced the rear light pods recently and the brake lights worked before. He said the fuse module is corroded so he bypassed it and rigged up his own switches for the fuel pump and radiator fan. I see in the wiring diagram the horn and rear brake lights are on the same circuit. Now I am worried the problem is in the wiring harness.
      I have the wiring diagram from the online manual but I can't make any sense of it. I see lots of posts about wiring issues and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the issues I see with these machines and am regretting buying it.
      For now my main concern is to get the brake lights working so I can drive it to some nearby trails. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about diagnosing the problem or workarounds. Also if there is a better wiring diagram out there that might help. I would consider hiring someone local to diagnose it so any recommendations are welcome.
      TIA.