Quantcast

Massimo Buck Check Engine Light

• 2 months later...

Check the connection from the oil sending unit to see if it has a good connection and also check the ground.  If it happened just after an oil change make sure that you have the correct amount of oil in the crankcase, also sometimes the low oil sending unit has to have some time to refill after a oil change.

• Alex changed the title to Massimo Buck Check Engine Light
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, U.P.Dan said:

My buck 450 is running good, however I now have the check engine light....code is 0850. Where can I find out what it is? Thanks, Dan

Welcome to the forum U.P. Dan, sorry, but I can't easily answer your question. 

I suggest that you start a new thread, you'll get more exposure, and that should make it easier to get a faster response from someone who can answer your question. 

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/12/2022 at 10:34 PM, Michelle Holmes said:

Massimo sent me a new throttle assembly, injector and still has no power.  I’m getting very frustrated, wish I never bought.  Nobody in San Antonio Texas will touch it

Welcome to the very large  world of dis-satisfied Massimo owners.. I bought mine in 2017 . it broke on the first day.. To date, Massimo has never paid one dime for the many many repairs it needed.. only one shop will touch them in my state.. CASH ONLY up front!   Good luck........... BTW.. is that a Lhasa Apso in your pic?  looks just like mine that passed at 14 yrs old .. Loved that dog

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.