Quantcast

2017 cub cadet challenger 750 dies when cold

• Alex changed the title to 2017 cub cadet challenger 750 dies when cold

I have a similar issue with mine. I have to keep the rpms up to around 3000 for a couple of minutes before it even thinks about idling and to answer the question on choke, they're all fuel injected for years now. I'm told there is a temperature sensor on engine somewhere that may be bad or even unhooked. It's purpose is to gauge the engine temperature and feed the computer a signal that sets the fuel air mixture. I haven't had time to mess with it lately but that's what I was told by the shop that works on them. Good luck.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Richard shepard
      I have a 2021 colman 400utv engine will start and idle, as soon as you hit throttle to move engine dies and will only start when you throttle it, let off throttle it dies, I replaced the injector and plug still the same, anyone have any other ideas
    • By Owenhacker
      So I have disassembled and installed a new wet clutch all new bearings, regreased primary and once I got it all back together it starts and dies as soon as I put in gear.. took apart twice to make sure everything is correct. Need help
      IMG_9111.mov
    • By Jon Spruill
      Hey Guys, I have been chasing a stalling condition for about two weeks now. The bike will crank up and idle fine, then after about 20 seconds it will fall on its face and stall. It happens at both idle and while running at various rpms. You can turn the key off, turn it back on and it will fire right back up without trouble. I have verified spark on both cylinders with a spark tester. I have also added an inline fuel filter, and pulled the injectors to verify proper pulse on each. Things I have replaced - (relearn procedure performed after each component replaced): spark plugs, ECU, relay/fuse box, fuel pump, & throttle position sensor - all with no improvement of the condition. The only warning light I get when the condition occurs is the oil lamp. The bike only has 14 miles. I am at a loss and appreciate any help and suggestions! Thanks
    • By Randy Mullenberg
      Hello I have a 2014 Polaris Ranger that all of the sudden won’t stay running. It fires immediately but shuts down in about 3 seconds. Checked all the obvious, oil, air filter, gas in tank, fuses, fuel lines and even changed fuel pump. Any other ideas?.
    • By swalley
      bike cranks and runs great sometimes when you stop and get off nd it is idling simply goes dead for no reason hard to start back up if at all unless you let it set for about 30 minutes then cranks back up fine and your on your way anyone have a idea whats going on. im new here and to these machines any advice would be appreciated