Welcome to UTV BOARD - UTV Forum, Side by Side Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ruesch95

Ruesch UTV accesories

14 posts in this topic

Dose any one know were I could get some doors, cab kit , plow, the 650 kit for the Ruesch. My dealer only can get the 650 kit. Would doors ect. for the Rhino or Ranger or something similar work for it?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hi R95... glad to see someone here w/ a Ruesch. I would like to know how you like your machine? How long have you had it? Have you had any issues w/ it? I am considering adding these to my inventory, I'm already a Joyner dealer but am always looking for new products. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. A.

Hi R95... glad to see someone here w/ a Ruesch. I would like to know how you like your machine? How long have you had it? Have you had any issues w/ it? I am considering adding these to my inventory, I'm already a Joyner dealer but am always looking for new products. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. A.

I love mine! I have had my new one for 2 weeks but I just sold my old one that I have had since August to help finance the next one (panther 1000cc). I haven't had any real problems with either, just some carb tuning and a odd ignition which Ruesch set me for free under warranty. Those are only the two problems I have had. They were really easy to do, but I've been a mechanic for 10+ years and I'm used to fixing other toys. The motors for 2009 are made in Germany, not China. So there is something to help with sales. For the price of a Ruesch, you get long travel, wheels and tires, light bar in front, Fox shocks, and more for the same price of a Rhino or RZR. But long story short, I love my Ruesch, great quality, performance, looks, and price!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

:D

So you have the new Panther 1000 now???

No, hopefully soon. That will be the next purchase I have the XRM 4 Seater.

Sure, Try Rhino 660 2004-2006 Doors.

Remove foot bar and instal doors!

The Ruesch Side By side accepts many Yamaha / polaris Parts- accessories. And equally as nice many of the Ruesch upgrades work on a rhino!

Sure, Try Rhino 660 2004-2006 Doors.

Remove foot bar and instal doors!

The Ruesch Side By side accepts many Yamaha / polaris Parts- accessories. And equally as nice many of the Ruesch upgrades work on a rhino!

cool thanks!

Dose any one know were I could get some doors, cab kit , plow, the 650 kit for the Ruesch. My dealer only can get the 650 kit. Would doors ect. for the Rhino or Ranger or something similar work for it?

We are a Ruesch dealer in Arizona. We have developed a set of half doors for the Ruesch that works with the foot bars. Check them out on our web page. www.noisy-toyz.com

post-266-1250272112_thumb.jpg

We are a Ruesch dealer in Arizona. We have developed a set of half doors for the Ruesch that works with the foot bars. Check them out on our web page. www.noisy-toyz.com

Cool, thanks!

Do you have motor mounts for a Ruesch 2010 utv?

I need some motor mounts for my Ruesch 2010 utv. Who handles these? 

1 person likes this

No motor mounts on that frame assembly diagram.

What do they actually look like? I typed in Reusch 2010 Motor mounts" and all that came up was stuff for the Polaris Rzr.