Quantcast

Ruesch UTV accesories

Hi R95... glad to see someone here w/ a Ruesch. I would like to know how you like your machine? How long have you had it? Have you had any issues w/ it? I am considering adding these to my inventory, I'm already a Joyner dealer but am always looking for new products. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. A.

Hi R95... glad to see someone here w/ a Ruesch. I would like to know how you like your machine? How long have you had it? Have you had any issues w/ it? I am considering adding these to my inventory, I'm already a Joyner dealer but am always looking for new products. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. A.

I love mine! I have had my new one for 2 weeks but I just sold my old one that I have had since August to help finance the next one (panther 1000cc). I haven't had any real problems with either, just some carb tuning and a odd ignition which Ruesch set me for free under warranty. Those are only the two problems I have had. They were really easy to do, but I've been a mechanic for 10+ years and I'm used to fixing other toys. The motors for 2009 are made in Germany, not China. So there is something to help with sales. For the price of a Ruesch, you get long travel, wheels and tires, light bar in front, Fox shocks, and more for the same price of a Rhino or RZR. But long story short, I love my Ruesch, great quality, performance, looks, and price!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Dose any one know were I could get some doors, cab kit , plow, the 650 kit for the Ruesch. My dealer only can get the 650 kit. Would doors ect. for the Rhino or Ranger or something similar work for it?

We are a Ruesch dealer in Arizona. We have developed a set of half doors for the Ruesch that works with the foot bars. Check them out on our web page. www.noisy-toyz.com

post-266-1250272112_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 7 months later...