Quantcast

Selling my Trooper

Well; the economy has put me in the position of selling my Trooper. It's a 2008 model. I've changed a few things on it. It has a custom bikini top. Custom exhaust; windshield; fender flares on the front; reinforced cage; snorkle; RSI 5 point belt system; and new Maxxis Bighorn rear tires; also a firestick saftey flag. It has 220 miles on it; and has been used very little. I paid $11,900 and added $650 in aftermarket parts. I'm asking $9800 firm for it for a quick sale. I'm sorry to see it go; but I have too many irons in the fire. If you need more pics or info; e-mail me at [email protected] . I'm located in Bend; Oregon.

Oh; and the stock "Far East" rear tires go with it. Also the winch; and lightbar with lights as well as the "modified" engine cover/roll bar

-Ken

post-209-1244253145_thumb.jpg

post-209-1244253184_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Timpiker
      My UTV is a few years old and gets very little use.  I just noticed the drive belt slapping the plastic guard and making some noise.  The manual tells me how to replace it but not how to tighten it.  Apparently, there is no adjustment.  Does anyone know if there is an adjustment?  Is the belt supposed to have a lot of slop in it?
    • By Amagi
      Hi to all. I’m new on this forum and I need some help. I have a 2008 arctic cat 700 xtx prowler. I have no spark. 
      I have done the following repairs. 
      changed piston and cylinder 
      change CDI 
      change ignition coil and spark plug
      changed speed sensor
      changed stator and flywheel 
      Changed voltage regulator 
      after all this I still have no spark. 
      i have verified all fuses and they are all good. 
      please help. I would like to get it running. 

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By tim hughes
      does any one else have a slipping belt on the hisun ...i put new wet clutch one way bearing new belt, cleaned primary and secondary and still get slight slippage
    • By Dave P
      Bought a used 4x4, engine runs. Tried rebuilding both pulleys. Ended up buying a transmission pulley system. The new one is aftermarket. The old one wallowed out and fell off.
      The new one seems not to have enough splines inside. Seems like it is freewheeling. When it revs up and gets smaller pulley diameter, does it jump on the spline shaft? The driver pulley on the engine gets larger when it revs up. Had to make a pvc collar for the belt to sit on in the grove. No parts for sale on this pulley. Is the belt supposed to sit at the bottom? There must be a trick to get the belt on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dave in Florida