Quantcast

Mopartist

Selling my Trooper

Well; the economy has put me in the position of selling my Trooper. It's a 2008 model. I've changed a few things on it. It has a custom bikini top. Custom exhaust; windshield; fender flares on the front; reinforced cage; snorkle; RSI 5 point belt system; and new Maxxis Bighorn rear tires; also a firestick saftey flag. It has 220 miles on it; and has been used very little. I paid $11,900 and added $650 in aftermarket parts. I'm asking $9800 firm for it for a quick sale. I'm sorry to see it go; but I have too many irons in the fire. If you need more pics or info; e-mail me at [email protected] . I'm located in Bend; Oregon.

Oh; and the stock "Far East" rear tires go with it. Also the winch; and lightbar with lights as well as the "modified" engine cover/roll bar

-Ken

post-209-1244253145_thumb.jpg

post-209-1244253184_thumb.jpg

maybe it gets stolen and insurance pays it off, and maybe you later build your own minirail that looks kinda like a trooper but no body panels, you know a home built unit all tubing.

Thanks guys. If you run across anyone who is considering a Trooper; guide them my way for a great deal on a barely used one in excellent condition with lots of extras!

-Ken