Quantcast

Mopartist

Selling my Trooper

Well; the economy has put me in the position of selling my Trooper. It's a 2008 model. I've changed a few things on it. It has a custom bikini top. Custom exhaust; windshield; fender flares on the front; reinforced cage; snorkle; RSI 5 point belt system; and new Maxxis Bighorn rear tires; also a firestick saftey flag. It has 220 miles on it; and has been used very little. I paid $11,900 and added $650 in aftermarket parts. I'm asking $9800 firm for it for a quick sale. I'm sorry to see it go; but I have too many irons in the fire. If you need more pics or info; e-mail me at [email protected] . I'm located in Bend; Oregon.

Oh; and the stock "Far East" rear tires go with it. Also the winch; and lightbar with lights as well as the "modified" engine cover/roll bar

-Ken

post-209-1244253145_thumb.jpg

post-209-1244253184_thumb.jpg

maybe it gets stolen and insurance pays it off, and maybe you later build your own minirail that looks kinda like a trooper but no body panels, you know a home built unit all tubing.

Thanks guys. If you run across anyone who is considering a Trooper; guide them my way for a great deal on a barely used one in excellent condition with lots of extras!

-Ken

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Terrypenton
      Bought this machine a couple years ago and the gages didn’t work.  I have troubleshot this thing numerous times to no avail. Thought it may be a common ground so I individually grounded  the gages, didn’t work.  I have tested the sending units.  All have some resistance that changes as the engine revs or gets warmer.  Please help me.  Thanks in advance
    • By Travis
      I think the front wheel bearings need replaced. Lately i've noticed some noise from the front end while driving.. jacked it up and both sides have considerable play. The passenger side more so. Kawasaki 92045-1170 replaces the bearing. its 2 per hub. which is 4. it's 25 bucks PER BEARING. which is $100 and some change for both sides. Kawasaki lists that the bearing used  is a  60/22 2RS ball bearing. i can find them anywhere from $5 to $10, BUT i question the quality, no country of origin is disclosed.
       Pivotworks.com has a front set but its $42 for each side. 42+42= 84, so thats better than 100..... any one ever bought anything from pivot works?
       I checked the local auto parts stores for the bearing but nada.

https://houseofkawasaki.dealerspikeparts.com/oemparts/a/kaw/500b24b1f8700223e478dc0a/front-hubs-brakes http://www.pivotworks.com/ProductInfo.aspx?item_id=5819  
    • By xbodyman
      Does any one have a wire color code on wires one the rear relays on a trooper 2 2008 model i had a lower relay on  the rear fuse block  melt down so i pulled the wire couldnt remember so i looked and thought the black with read was ground any way its a mess please help if you can thanks  Bodyman  ps also were do people get parts now days i could use a fuel sender thanks agin
    • By bmoody4550
      Hello,
      I have changed the battery , alternator and the regulator.
      I have the red battery light on indicating it is not charging.
      Is there something else that could be the problem to my battery not charging??
      Thanks
      Bill