• Ignition Problem
    • Oil Problem
    • Stock tire failure, not just wore out
    • Power Train Problem
    • Clutch
    • Starter
    • Over Heating
    • Fuses

(1) Drive-line not installed correctly when delivered from Phoenix Not pressed into trans, March 2008

(2) Drive-line taken to shop and repaired, first time taken out the driveline comes apart at the back, the pin and carter pin not installed correctly.April 2008

(3)next day front flat

(4) electrical problem summer 2008, no warning just stopped running

(5) two more flats at same time, unrepairable pin holes in side walls summer 2008

(6)May 2009, drive-line fails

(6) seat latch breaks, seatbelt breaks May 2008

1. ??? 2nd Ride, right rear CV joint came undone at the wheel

2. 252.9 U joint, replaced with another U joint drive line

3. 691.8 Drive line, replaced with CVs this time, LF Shock, Rear locker

4. ???? Had a hole in the rim caused by a rock wedged between rim and brake caliper. No fault of Joyner

5. 1540 Tube left rear tire\

6. ~1600 Ball joint fell out.

7. 1702 CV joint again, Right rear shock ($149.03)

8. 1742 replaced dust boots on tie rod ends and ball joints, cracked

9. 1991 Fused blown ( by sensor wiring found later)

10. 2069 Fused blown, Found fuse was blown by O2 sensor wiring

11. 2437 Tube Right rear tire

12. 2836 New tires, General AT,

13. 3069 Right rear axle replaced by Joyner, finally after 3 time coming loose

14. 3357 Bolts in read differential failed.

15. 100,000 No more problems, yea, in my dreams :D:lol:

First ride 10km bolts came loose off of shifter linkage (no 5th gear or reverse)

Same day after fixing shifter linkage cooling fan warped fan blades hitting housing

Second trip 50km front and rear diffs leaking found both grossly overfilled from factory,left rear tire going flat,

same trip noticed right rear shock making noise (spring is rubbing on shock body) have nor replaced yet

third trip last weekend evidnece of engine oil leak , just insatlled joyner cargo rack plastic vibrates like hell

(on the to do list) trailored home in arain storm 4 of 6 headlamps and spot full of water disassembled lights

and siliconed headlamp lenses next trip June 20 ???????

Left rear tire, pin hole leaks at top of side wall. Leaking from day of delivery.

Rear shocks squeaking after 1st ride, finally replaced with Kings.

Misc. loose bolts.

Rear differential leaks oil at seals after 1st oil change, my fault from overfilling although the front has never leaked.

Top acc. cargo rack rattles like crazy. Repaired it a couple of days ago.

Flat right front tire, rips in side wall, might have been those rocks I hit, now the spare with tube inserted.

Did you replace just the rears with kings or did you do all 4 ?

I replaced all of them. Area that I ride in is rocky desert terrain and the stock shocks were just too stiff. Even playing with the spring preload and nitrogen pressures they were just too harsh for my bad back.

The first time out, maybe 10-15 miles. When I got back to the trailer, 3 out of the 4 windshield bolts were missing, and a hex bolt to the rear cage. After that, I stopped at Home Depot and got some lock washers and then went and got 4 things of blue Loc tight. Best $20.00 I ever spent