Quantcast

Paiute3

CBS Nightly News Tuesday

This was posted on another site, I don't think it will be long before they go after all the UtVs and ATVs.

Hey guys....I pulled this info off of some other forums today.....apparently there is going to be a story on CBS Evening News this week (Tomorrow night, actually!) titled "Unsafe Vehicles" and featuring the Yamaha Rhino!! From what I hear from people who have watched the clip, it's going to be pretty biased against the Rhino ....

Here is a link to their "comments" Section - click on the drop down menu and add your comment if you want to ask them to cover the POSITIVE side of UTV's!!! If we bombard them with requests for fair reporting, perhaps they will actually take a look at the other side of these stories!!! Many people are also including a link to TruthAboutRhino.com with their comments...I'm sure this will help!!

CBSNews.com Feedback

AND - here is their e-mail!!! [email protected]

I also wouldn't be surprised if Yamaha comes up with a response to this story..........I'm sure they are aware of it already......

Send your comments and GOOD experiences, people!! Post this link anywhere you can - let's at least give CBS something to think about!!!

We are now in the control of BIG BROTHER! Walking will be the most risky activity you will be allowed to do. A seat belt will have to be installed on every toilet seat. YOur daily activities will be approved by Big Brother and transmitted to you via your implanted chip manufactured by GM, Government Motors. Man o Man things are a changing! I am off to watch Soylet Green.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico/New Mexico

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Do we need any new categories or forums?

I would like to know our member's thoughts on this. Are we lacking in any forums/categories here in the community? Should we add any? Maybe a pictures and videos forum, or a tech forum, or any other type of category.... Any ideas are welcome!

By Alex, in Member Feedback

• 9 replies
    • I have wires that have been pulled from the computer on my trooper 1100cc

Can someone send me pics of both the plus that come from the computer. And one of the contact box that's beside the computer. I have 2 grey wires that have been pulled out. And my buggy won't get any power to the coil and the fuel pump don't run. My email is [email protected] it won't let me post a pic on here for some reason. Thanks

By Jarrettj88, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • New UTV Parts Posted @ wolfpackparts.com

Recently we added a bunch of new signature RZR parts to our parts line! We now have over 35 Signature Wolfpack Racing and Recreational Aftermarket parts to chose from, as well as Wheels and Tires, Race Cages, and Racing Axles from the best in the business! Check us out at wolfpackparts.com, and we appreciate the support! Wolfpackparts.com Facebook.com/UTVWolfpack Twitter/Instagram @UTVWolfpack

By utvwolfpack, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Yamaha Motor Corporation Parts and Accessory Group U.S.A. Launches New E-Commerce Site: Meet Ya There!

Consumer-oriented www.ShopYamaha.com offers apparel and accessories for all Star and Yamaha motorsport categories

KENNESAW, Georgia, December 9, 2014 — Yamaha Parts and Accessories, a division of Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A., today announced the launch of a new e-commerce website. For the first time ever, www.ShopYamaha.com gives consumers the ability to purchase high-quality Yamaha apparel and accessories at a single online destination.

The responsive site features a clean and modern look with high-resolution product and lifestyle imagery. Consumers can quickly and simply shop their favorite Yamaha Motor products. Among the site’s initial offerings are riding gear, fashionable brand apparel, and high-quality accessories for Yamaha on and off road motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, side by sides, and personal watercraft.

“Just in time for the holidays, we created www.ShopYamaha.com to provide consumers with a one-stop shop for all things Yamaha,” said Frank Pittman, Vice President, Customer Support Group, Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA. “From stocking stuffer accessories like off-road riding gloves to top-of-the-wishlist items like snowmobile heated grips, the shop has something for every motorsports or Yamaha enthusiast.”

Need a sharp new replacement for an off-road helmet? The Gamma Off-Road Helmet by ONE Industries® is a sleek new arrival in the online store. Looking for that perfect present for the enthusiast who’s a watch collector? Yamaha Factory Racing watch by TW Steel® is a Christmas gift they are sure to love. Antsy to show off the new snowmobile for the season? Fill out the entry fields on the Snowmobile Accessories section of www.ShopYamaha.com to browse products designed for specific years and models.

www.ShopYamaha.com offers an easy-to-use dealer locator and allows site visitors to keep track of preferred dealers by creating an account. Adding to convenience for holiday shoppers, the site features a wishlist function and responsive customer service.

GYTR - Genuine Yamaha Technology Racing, Performance accessories, Yamaha Genuine Accessories, Star Custom Accessories, and apparel products are available at www.ShopYamaha.com.

For more information on Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. please visit http://www.yamaha-motor.com/.

Like Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/yamahamotorusa.

Follow Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. on Twitter at https://twitter.com/yamahamotorusa.

About Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
      Headquartered in Cypress, California, Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. (YMUS) is a leading distributor in the motorsports market, with the most diversified line of such products in America. Yamaha’s ever-expanding product offerings include motorcycles, ATVs, side x side vehicles, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, outdoor power equipment, accessories, apparel, and much more, which are sold through a nationwide network of dealers in the United States.

Yamaha products are recognized the world over for superior quality in design, technology, craftsmanship, and customer-oriented services. These products and services under the brand name of Yamaha are highly regarded by a large number of professionals, institutions, business people within the related industries, and consumers as the best available.

For more information on Yamaha, visit www.yamaha-motor.com.Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide

View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • New to forums, but willing to learn

Hello all riders, I would like to Post and event, happening September 25, 26, & 27, 2014 Moab Utah Red Rockin' ATV-UTV Event. 10 Trails ( two trails need to be trailered) This is a 3rd annual event, It is a fund raiser for Grand County Search & Rescue. weather your an ATV or a UTV Rider we have a trail for you. Three days if riding fun and meeting new friends who enjoy the sport as much as you. There will be a 50 / 50 cash drawing. Saturday morning before trails depart the Moab Lion's club will be serving a breakfast, Also Saturday, after trails there will be a skills, rodeo, you can compete for prizes and fun after the skill rodeo there will be the cash drawing, to see who is the lucky winner of half the cash (you need not be present to win) Sign up today @ moabatv-utv.com Thank you in advance, for the past two years we have had a lot of fun and met the greatest folks on earth . Hope to see you at the Fund Raising event: Moabatv-utv.com Sept 25, 26, & 26 Moab Utah register on line. Warm regards Cathy Mattingly & The Jack Foy Family cell 435-260-8726

By moabatv-utv.com, in New Members Area

• 1 reply