Quantcast

Paiute3

CBS Nightly News Tuesday

This was posted on another site, I don't think it will be long before they go after all the UtVs and ATVs.

Hey guys....I pulled this info off of some other forums today.....apparently there is going to be a story on CBS Evening News this week (Tomorrow night, actually!) titled "Unsafe Vehicles" and featuring the Yamaha Rhino!! From what I hear from people who have watched the clip, it's going to be pretty biased against the Rhino ....

Here is a link to their "comments" Section - click on the drop down menu and add your comment if you want to ask them to cover the POSITIVE side of UTV's!!! If we bombard them with requests for fair reporting, perhaps they will actually take a look at the other side of these stories!!! Many people are also including a link to TruthAboutRhino.com with their comments...I'm sure this will help!!

CBSNews.com Feedback

AND - here is their e-mail!!! [email protected]

I also wouldn't be surprised if Yamaha comes up with a response to this story..........I'm sure they are aware of it already......

Send your comments and GOOD experiences, people!! Post this link anywhere you can - let's at least give CBS something to think about!!!

We are now in the control of BIG BROTHER! Walking will be the most risky activity you will be allowed to do. A seat belt will have to be installed on every toilet seat. YOur daily activities will be approved by Big Brother and transmitted to you via your implanted chip manufactured by GM, Government Motors. Man o Man things are a changing! I am off to watch Soylet Green.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico/New Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Riley McFarland
      Hi I'm new here and am looking for some information.  Since you all seem to be experienced Joyner owners, I figured I would ask.  What is the good bad and the ugly with Joyner?  Are they still in business? Joynerusa.com still says 2017 on the home page.  Are these machines reliable?  How do they compare to the razors and such?  Reading all the threads here has been disheartening.  I have been looking at Joyners for years and really thought it was going to be a worth while purchase.   All you the threads here make me think other wise.

Thank you, 
      Riley
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      I need a long clutch cable like (7-8ft) for my 800cc buggy and cannot find one anywhere. Does anyone have thoughts on where such an item could be found? Automotive cables are too short...
    • By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here
    • By WCF
      Hi Joyner Gang
      New to the Joyner group. I'm making long travel for the 1100 Sand viper. I'm trying to make something that will work as well or even better than the RZR Rino etc. At this time the front has 14" travel rear has 16" of travel. Still developing the suspension. comets are welcome. Ask questions and I will get back to the Forum 

?

• By big daddycoop
      OK folks, new here cause you are suppose to be the best on knowledge. I am for reference a 60 old mechanic BUT not JOYNER, boys first one. So I was told to ask before I adventure in where I might not need to be.
      Just purchased a used 1100 miles 2010 joyner trooper. PROBLEM is: upon putting in gear, and letting out clutch , it seems to me right under the linkage where it goes into the top of transmission I hear like a sound in any gear, like it is not really going in fully, like a mesh problem, now we put in gear, let out clutch and buggy goes, bit you continuesly hear that noise and you know it is not suppose to be there so we stopped until I find out what might be needed. The original owner said maybe the slave cylinder , but upon lookin it does move lever in clutch everytime, every once in a while it does like stick in gear and have to pull up on clutch pedal, only happens sometimes, then shifts and still makes the noise. BUT I had him put in first dump the clutch and it stalled, so it looks like clutch is ok pad wise but thats just me saying. What do you guys recommend me do, I was advised to maybe adjust gear linkage but see no esy way explaining what a proper linkage is, so I am all ears folks, and thats from the old man................