Quantcast

Kinarfi

Smoky exhaust

My Trooperf has been sitting for a while and the other day when I started it, it smoked a lot, then today when I drove it around for a while, it quit smoking completely.

Any body else noticed this? Any ideas?

Kinarfi

My Trooperf has been sitting for a while and the other day when I started it, it smoked a lot, then today when I drove it around for a while, it quit smoking completely.

Any body else noticed this? Any ideas?

Kinarfi

Trooper smoking! I knew you just installed the muffler I brought up to you. That got me thinking, Oh darn, I knew I would forget to take out that bag of weed I smuggled in, inside your muffler. Did you say that Linda said that was her funnest ride yet. Hummm, you have any thoughts as to why that was.

Lenny

Yes they do have valve guide seals, you can tell when they are out by going down hill with your foot off the throttle, or when you have alot of vacum, when you step back on the throotle it will smoke untill it cleans out. Maybe you are lucky and your crank case valve (pvc valve) stuck and was letting the intake pull oil out of the crank case.

Took it out for a ride and when I got back and ever since, no smoke, must of been that stuff Lenny left inside, must have been two bags in there and I missed one of them. :lol::P:blink: Or maybe it was all that sitting and only occasional runnings for short times. Naaaa it was Lenny!!!!!!

Maybe the Harley it came off of left it full of oil. Who knows?

Kinarfi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Just started looking at Cub Cadet

Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern. We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective. Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)? Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk    

By Mustang, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
      • 3 replies
    • Hello Jeff i could use some help.Kinarfi

Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you for the question. This is and interesting concept, and we do have a stage 3 controller that can read injector pulse width to modulate injection from our system. However using the nozzles and pump with no controller would require experimentation with relays and electrical which would be an R&D project we cannot currently support. It may be possible given relays to transform the injector pulse into a 12v signal to open a solenoid and energize the pump, but we cannot guarantee and results with out a snow performance control box on the system. Let us know if you have any further questions.
      On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 3:05 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • Kinarfi's 2008 Yellow T2 for sale.

http://www.utvboard.com/topic/3690-kinarfis-2008-yellow-trooper-t2-4sale/

By Kinarfi, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • KINARFI'S 2008 YELLOW TROOPER T2 4SALE

I bought a 2015 Trooper, so I will be selling the 2008 Trooper, lots of modifications are searchable in the Joyner section. I'll add some sites to go see as I develop them. Jeff

By Kinarfi, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 2 replies